What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Custom Base Game Police vehicles

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Here are some the Base Game vehicles i've started modeling on to create RPUK Police Cars, not guaranteed to be used and these are still in rough production! (Grill lights are just LOD's at the moment until the shaping is finished)

exNWS1b.png

aQa6K8f.png

Rear ANPR Cameras added (Static Objects, each one is 308 Poly)

D7UBVpk.png

Interior Window lights added

0VXfWV9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Two of the 4 total grill lights in and a better display of the Window lights (Collisions highlighted for a moment to test them) figuring out zModeler grouping at the moment so there aren't about 30 extra's within the car lol so far not bad, it's mostly doing grouped groupings so for example 2 sets of lights within a group (Front left Grill, Front Right Window and vice versa) to ensure for some really nice lighting patterns, of course there are red and blue caution lights on the rear as well, I plan on working on a better Matrix Board as well for an RPU version which will have "Police" with normal lights and switch to "SLOW" with red caution lights enabled as well, front spot is ALWAYS on whenever any of the emergency lights are active (IRL this is used to determine whether an emergency services vehicle has it's lights on when going through speed cameras due to the frame rate of said speed cameras)

image.png

Scrapped the above and changed the frontal lighting positions as well as added two additional lights to the rear bumper (hidden lights within the vents) additional combined the rear toolbox into a singular box and adjusted the lighting patterns to closely match Met Police's current 2023 light pattern, there are additional lights that can be added to the mirrors (in progress) as well and I plan on hiding a couple of emissives within the actual headlights (for UC usage)

Current State - Still more to be done, there's also a very weird collision issue I need to tend to with the lightbar (When glass is broken the lighting works perfectly) strange but will be fixed, yes the headlights work as well as these lights are extra sidelights modeled into the car.

image.png

image.png

oLDmRg0.png

UPDATE: Thanks to George and his big brain, the collision issue is fixed (Fucking materials library facepalm)

So I also added some additional spots to the front as well, i'll do a full showcase once ANPR has been added along with the boot extras and potentially mirror lights as well.

https://i.imgur.com/e5RQIdl.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/Ff65ja4.mp4

Look very nice mate. Where do you see this going in the fleet? An interceptor? Advanced car? firearms etc?

Look very nice mate. Where do you see this going in the fleet? An interceptor? Advanced car? firearms etc?
All of the above, i've finished the Rhinehart and also done 1 additional vehicle, the great thing about both of the vehicles i've done is that they are multi-purpose, RPU can have a "modified" version that will be quicker than the Response version and Firearms can have their own version as well which will be slightly quicker than Response but slower than RPU 🙂 the 2nd vehicle i've done will remain a bit of a secret for now, but it will be for Firearms & CID 😄

Back