What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK saved my life.

its_justterry

Gonna keep this short and sweet! 

I'd like to thank everyone that I've came across in the City or even on the Discord.

I've had a great time so far interacting with you all. RPUK is my "safe place" currently. I. Got an amazing family, kids, financially stable. But when ever my mind takes me to darker places I've always got RPUK to fall back on, unwind and enjoy myself.

Thank you! ❤️ 

In the exact same boat my friend, Had a divorce recently had to move home ect ect, But always had this community to thank for letting me have some fun for a few hours most days. 10/10
Shit! Sorry to hear that man. I've spoke with you in the City quite a bit. But if you need an ear out the City. My inbox is always open on here or Discord! 

❤️ You've got this brother! 

I been in the city coming up to 3 years and on the forum for quite a while now and can honestly say its been an amazing experience. been off work for 6 months due to an injury and being able to take my mind off things with the city has been a blast and I am sure it will continue to be 🙂

Totally with everyone here, Ive had struggles too and the city is an escape with great people to have a laugh with! One of the many reasons im here in my 3rd year of service xD

Gonna keep this short and sweet! 

I'd like to thank everyone that I've came across in the City or even on the Discord.

I've had a great time so far interacting with you all. RPUK is my "safe place" currently. I. Got an amazing family, kids, financially stable. But when ever my mind takes me to darker places I've always got RPUK to fall back on, unwind and enjoy myself.

Thank you! ❤️ 
Thank you for staying with us! All the best!❤️

This place was built as an escape while being an escape for myself and most of the people involved back in the day and I am sure now

I love this kind of post, It makes all of the hard work worth it

It also makes me want to get back involved in some way... but I know I am no longer wanted 🤕 

Back