What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Rural Crime Team Ford Ranger

ayrtonator

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Ever since joining the rural policing team, people keep asking me why I've stolen a PSU vehicle or keep telling me the ranger isn't meant to be white. I thought that I would put something quick together as a concept for our own Ford Ranger livery. I know that there is an issue with licensing IRL vehicles but if something could be done for a livery that would be great, especially to give Rural Crime its own identity.

image (5).png

ranger.png

PC A.Hadfield
Rural Crime Team

This looks mega! Would be really nice to see Rural Crime have their own livery, even if it get updated to a local car since copyrighted cars are being removed. 

i would remove the paint on the hood since in game we can change hood colour separate so allows more freedom for command

From a Response Command POV, just to note that there will be no more work getting carried out on any current cars as these will be going soon and will be getting replaced and therefore, this becomes null and void in its own right. 

Ultimately, when new cars come in we will be looking at the wider make up and indeed can review things like this down the line as it was always a plan to request liveries for RCP. 

From a Response Command POV, just to note that there will be no more work getting carried out on any current cars as these will be going soon and will be getting replaced and therefore, this becomes null and void in its own right. 

Ultimately, when new cars come in we will be looking at the wider make up and indeed can review things like this down the line as it was always a plan to request liveries for RCP. 
It's good to hear that there is a plan for Rural Police liveries in the future!

It's good to hear that there is a plan for Rural Police liveries in the future!
If you would like to find a local car that you think would match this role well, and UV map it and skin it, I'm sure the development team would greatly appreciate it. Double check your choice up the chain or send it directly to me and I'll see if it's already on the list of proposed cars. Wouldn't want to duplicate work. 

Back