What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Ryan Kray

Martle

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Well where do I start, ever since I met @Ryan Kray in the police force he's RP is always top-notch IMO. Every time am with him, he makes it so much fun and enjoyable and makes it so hard not to laugh at times.

I can second that

Him and alot of the firearms lads are a great bunch, alot of situations Ive had on my crim were they actively go with the Rp and prioritize having a good a laugh more so than over units ive noticed. +1

Had a blast so far running into him at the motel even though our interactions are cut short due to panic buttons haha 10 outa 10 officer

Krayson is very special. I love him and am annoyed of him at the same time. The amount of times he made me laugh or cheered me up I cannot count. He once broke character to cheer me up in character. I will never forget that ❤️

Have had some very nice interactions with Ryan Kray over the years, funny guy. Big +1

Back