What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Safe travels & Easy landings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stone

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I've had enough. 

Too many low rp moments and corruption has led to me no longer wanting to play this at all, it's wackkkkk. 

Police giving tickets for lockpicking after asking you to impound a vehicle as a member of ARAC, having quilins impounded becuase they have a camouflage rather than a matte colour... 

Being shot on site with no intiations or rp.. There's hardly any RP at all, it's got to the point where it's a bit of joke and quite boring.. so im abandoning ship hahaha

I know the numbers have been increasing lots recently which is great to see and I wish you all well in the future. 

Cheers bois 

~ Mason Stonepeng view from jet.jpg

Too many low rp moments and corruption has led to me no longer wanting to play this at all, it's wackkkkk. 

Police giving tickets for lockpicking after asking you to impound a vehicle as a member of ARAC, having quilins impounded becuase they have a camouflage rather than a matte colour... 

If police are being corrupt you should put up a PCC...

It's sad to see you go, Mason. I know that things may look dark and be frustrating, but it isn't the end of the road - Some individuals being bad doesn't mean all are. If you want to leave, that is your choice, but Mason this server has so incredibly much to offer with so many great people.. Don't let that be ruined by a few people behaving poorly!

Mason has probably got to a point of either frustration or disappointment or whatever feeling, it is hard to put up another pcc. And clearly it is not the only issue that they talk about here. It deeply saddens me to see the older members of the community go without a chance of me meeting them individually; but these goodbyes will also be a reason that I will always try to prioritize role play. Good bye and I still hope we meet someday in Altis. 

- [KLR] Chubby

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want RP FiveM is the place to go at the moment. I left Altis police as an SI last year and have not regretted it at any point. Whilst FiveM has its issues, god is it better for RP than the KOTH Altis has become

@Alfred Wilson He's gone now but ill send him a message on discord and let him know. I think a lot of his mates are on FiveM so Will probably be on there. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back