What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Salt runs

(ASR) GhostFire

Banned for Advertising
This is how it feels sometimes...... 

road+warrior4.JPG

That's cause the people who do cocaine make stupid amounts of money and then have nothing to do but pick on the lightly armed people doing salt runs. What else can the rich do?

Haha yeah, was heading from sofia in my hemmt to the salt mines, drove past the highway base and there were a couple cops around. Then suddenly they turn on their sirens and come after me, no Iidea what I did wrong bur I suppose I couldve been on the wanted list lol. Drove around a bit in my hemmt and then headed for the salt mines as we had set up an ambush there, although cops stopped at edge of salt flats coz we are too dangerour for them ;) Managed to get away in a mohawk and hummingbird ; 3

Yer charlie, that was me. Im not going in with a tazer rifle and a tazer pistol against a bunch of people fully armed taking shots at my police car the moment i step onto the salt flats. 

But yes i did have backup on the way, Ed williams was able to turn up and take a few shots at you, but the rest were too late. 

Move to Diamonds(if they fixed the sale price) or Oil, the routes less traveled that also make decent money.

images

Salt-Salt-everywhere.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit, salt runs are extremely dangerous, i flew over it on patrol and got shot at by a 50.Cal Offroad, spotted an Ifrit and a HEMTT with about 5-6 armed rebels..

I feel sorry for you civs.

I fear that the arse will drop out of the coke market real soon, and there will be a banking crash that loses the rich many of their assets, if they're not investing wisely and are griefing hardworking salty civs instead of watching their portfolios and having boat-drinks. In my experience, what goes around, comes around. I hear that there is great demand for Turtle Soup in some areas, and diamonds might be a girl's best friend again, but I heard it from my stock-broker, and he's a drunkard, so it could all be bollocks.

Oh - and the juice... the precious juice... was hidden in the vehicles.  That one's for Ghostfire. Thanks for all the MM pix... my favourite films of all time, those. Still waiting for MM4, and I hope it's done before I die! LOL D'ya see me Toecutter? D'ya see me, maaaaan!!!

I hear that there is great demand for Turtle Soup in some areas,

Turtles are awful to do. Not only do you need 3! licenses costing $602,000 (well I guess you don't really need the gun one as hunting the turtles is illegal anyway) but they're a bitch to find and they only sell for <insert the number we both know here ;) >

I fear that the arse will drop out of the coke market real soon, and there will be a banking crash that loses the rich many of their assets, if they're not investing wisely and are griefing hardworking salty civs instead of watching their portfolios and having boat-drinks. In my experience, what goes around, comes around. I hear that there is great demand for Turtle Soup in some areas, and diamonds might be a girl's best friend again, but I heard it from my stock-broker, and he's a drunkard, so it could all be bollocks.

Oh - and the juice... the precious juice... was hidden in the vehicles.  That one's for Ghostfire. Thanks for all the MM pix... my favourite films of all time, those. Still waiting for MM4, and I hope it's done before I die! LOL D'ya see me Toecutter? D'ya see me, maaaaan!!!
Condalini wants his hand back! ...........And if ya gonna waste the bronze ya gotta do it big .......... I dunno man i just got here myself.

Back