What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sammy & Drex

qaws

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Firefighter
For some odd and unimagineable reason I see these 2 legends get a lot of shit for the current treasure hunts they organize. In my eyes this is totally unnecessary and ruins the hard work they put in. So from me and my crew, but also (I think) a lot of other players; Thank you!

The past 5 days have been a blast, cruising around town, seeing the community back together, having fun without hostility. It's been a blast so far. So, thanks. Props for how it's been set up. Keep it up!

I´m glad people are enjoying the treasure hunt and it´s great to see so many people involved, some of which have already found a box and still go hunting, just for the fun of it! 

People having a laugh and enjoying themselves makes all the hours spent worth it tenfold! You guys are awesome, thanks for playing along! ❤️

Fuck drex, sammys nice. Died of thirst at the event. I put in ooc and I didn't realise it was thirst that killed me. Drex teleported on me and dropped a smoothie, "Think you need this mate" 😔
I´ve just seen a clip of this and it´s absolutely golden! 🤣

I´m glad people are enjoying the treasure hunt and it´s great to see so many people involved, some of which have already found a box and still go hunting, just for the fun of it! 

People having a laugh and enjoying themselves makes all the hours spent worth it tenfold! You guys are awesome, thanks for playing along! ❤️
It has been awesome! and its even funnier when you see it and others dont lol!.... just having Sammy talk in your ears! its brill! keep up the good work guys its class! 

+1 to these little cherrubs, Ive heard no bad words about the treasure hunts! everyone ive spoke to have loved the celebrations! its been hillarious, smashing envys car into a lake... using a helicopter and getting a dissapointed tone from Sammy xD - Thanks both! ❤️

Staff in general dont get enough praise, its 10 years! thats a very long time to hold a community together -  appreciate all you lot and the free work you do for the community!

Happy 10 years!

Last edited by a moderator:
200.gif
 Agreed, good job to all in the RPUK EVENTS team! 

+1 to these little cherrubs, Ive heard no bad words about the treasure hunts! everyone ive spoke to have loved the celebrations! its been hillarious, smashing envys car into a lake... using a helicopter and getting a dissapointed tone from Sammy xD - Thanks both! ❤️

Staff in general dont get enough praise, its 10 years! thats a very long time to hold a community together -  appreciate all you lot and the free work you do for the community!

Happy 10 years!
Sadly I've seen some shit already popping up. Completely undeserved, which is why I wanted to put this up. Gives us a chance to let them know we're enjoying ourselves. 😃

Also I agree. Staff needs more praise. They hold this shitshow (read: tight knit community) well together!

Back