What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Second hand car job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupss

A bit of background story on this suggestion:

Iam Pupss and I've been working at buying and reselling 2nd handed vehicles to the people of Los Santos City.

Today I was doing my usual business and my boss Miguel came out with this fantastic idea:

Second hand car job

The Black Board - 

This blackboard will be owned by someone but anyone can sell it at the board. There will be two options for people which are either, sell to the council or blackboard. When they sell they will be given half of the cars worth and upgrade worth. So if the car costs 500k and the upgrades are 200k they would get 450k. If they sell to the council the car is deleted from the game but if they do it to the board it gets put on the list. The owner can either delete the car for good or then take it out to show it to other people in the game for a 5 min test drive. They can only sell it for the price that is at the board or the player can haggle to get it lower. The owner then can have an option on the board to sell and puts players id and the amount in and only gets 40% of the car sale into his own pockets.

The idea itself is for everyone and  Auto Exotic would like to expand to this business by maybe having one blackboard at the shop where the driveway goes up to the paint booth or either next door in a building that has no use at the moment (if possible recreate the building and have the full department in there).

Some rework on the idea could be done if needed of course.

Tell us what you think about this beautiful government of Los Santos City.

Best regards!!

I really like the idea of this suggestion with the exception of the "sell to council option". I think the whole aspect of selling second hand cars, Mike Brewer hold out your hand style is definitely enjoyable and with the player interaction to be had,  makes it good RP. But I'm not a fan of just selling it to what is essentially an NPC from what I've grasped from this. Without that feature it allows for players, like yourself to buy vehicles off of someone, place it on the board and sell it for a profit. That to me just seems like better RP.

Looks like a possible reworks. Other Idea could be a middle term of interaction and facility between buyer and seller. Maybe instead of players putting the vehicles for sale there and have barely any interaction, the owner of the shop has to buy them from players (interaction) and then place them in the shop for sale for a specific price with transfer fee included (facility). That way, to have vehicles for sale at the place, the owner would have to get them by interacting with people and people to buy them could Just Go to the shop and purchase them.

The idea to sell to the council / scrapping the car for good was for people that have cars that will never get sold and are just wasted in the garage, for them to have a way to get rid of them for some cash. i have a gauntlet car that i dont wont and no one will want to buy it so it would be nice if i could scrap it for a small bit of cash. 

But heres the things, there is no such a thing as vehicles that people dont want, i mean you bought it for a reason and there will always have some one with a reason to buy any type of vehicle. All of it of course depends on price and the reason or roleplay anyone wants to do. This idea is basically the same as the "scrap" but the difference is the car stays and there will be more roleplay involved.

Rejected - Second Hand Car Shops have been added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back