What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sell baggies in the weed store and allow players to buy an expensive bagging machine for their house

JDM-4

Brief Summary:

Sell baggies in the weed store and allow players to buy an expensive bagging machine for their house 

Detailed Suggestion:

As you know, due to recent changes, baggies are almost impossible to get, and you do find someone selling some, they'll be for sale for around £200-300 per bag which is how much most drugs sell for to locals. I think baggies should be sold in the weed store so it is server owned instead of player owned, as it is a item you need to buy in bulk and can be abused easily in the hands of player owned stores. Also, a bagging machine for your house that can be sold in the furniture store for around 100-250k which allows you to bag drugs quicker kind of like how the gang members have it. 

The Pros:

Actually makes drug selling profitable again instead of the ABSOLUTE MESS it is right now

May actually take some people away from the 80% of the server fishing right now

Doesn't give gangs all the power by bagging quicker than civs

The Cons:

Will anger gang members who are spending their time fishing anyway 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Yes

I agree 100 percent on this! Baggies should be sold in the weed store i mean thats logical. The bagging mschine should be sold at a hardware  store for a high price not a ridiculous price but s high price. I dont think the gangs would lose out much if my lonesome had a bagging machine compared to a group of people who would do it faster anyway so i dont think it would make a difference if the solo guys had that machine 

Baggies situation slowly sorting itself out. It’s available to buy but now prices are a bit high. Price will come down as shops try to be competitive. 

It’ll all sort itself out eventually. Much like other items we didn’t have a week ago. Stock is in high demand as people bulk buy it. Once people stop bulk buying the stock then the store will keep up, with some fine tuning on warehouse stock where required.

The machine idea was mentioned elsewhere on here already I think.

-1 from me

Baggies situation slowly sorting itself out. It’s available to buy but now prices are a bit high. Price will come down as shops try to be competitive. 

It’ll all sort itself out eventually. Much like other items we didn’t have a week ago. Stock is in high demand as people bulk buy it. Once people stop bulk buying the stock then the store will keep up, with some fine tuning on warehouse stock where required.

-1 from me
The thing is it is only logical that baggies are sold in the weed shop along with everything else there to buy. The machine yeah ive seen that mentioned a lot of times but it goes to show that i think it is needed for everyone not just a group of specific people.

The thing is it is only logical that baggies are sold in the weed shop along with everything else there to buy. The machine yeah ive seen that mentioned a lot of times but it goes to show that i think it is needed for everyone not just a group of specific people.
Why are bags limited to the weed shop? 

If I’m being honest 

- Weed shop should become hydroponic equipment shop and become player owned. Bags I guess could sell here but no reason to restrict them. 

- Seeds should be obtained from harvesting plants or another method to allow further addition to the economy. Seeds are produced free via the former method so no reason for being to charge silly prices for them. 

This will get shot down though because everyone’s impatient the economy system hasn’t settled as quick as everyone would like. 

-1 from me
I'm sorry but I don't ever see the plastic bags market stabilizing in the current economy. The thing is it's something you're always buying in bulk, a 100 is like the minimum order, and since drugs make so little as it is, until it gets reverted back to £10 or less per bag, it's hitting your profit margin too hard. If they allowed us to create plastic bags then it would be different, then the prices would go down for sure as most people would just make their own. The cheapest I've seen bags the last few days is £100 and that's very rare as it gets bought out. For the weed and cocain sellers, that's like a quarter of their profit gone to bags on something that barely makes youany money compared to fishing anyway. 

I admit profits are hit. I don't know how much it costs for the bags to be ordered by shops, but cheapest I found some was £80 and there was over 1000 of them, so I took a few.

I've noted my sales of drugs since the pricing update and it's averaging about £220 per bud which of course is if I sell 1 to 4 (data based on about 200 sales). Before it averaged £280 for me per bud.. That means £140 per bud average taking into account the bag cost in there means you still make £14,000 profit per 100 bud. Not great, not terrible. 

Unless the warehouse order price is high, there's no reason why shops can't reduce the price and as days go by naturally the price will come down to counter for competition. Shops out of town may need to go cheaper to give incentive for players to go out to them etc. It will take a time for the prices to drop; the first issue was the stock which took time and yeah a bit frustrating.

Back