What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sell drugs to residential properties?

William Antrim

Borrowing heavily from ingame existing mechanics I wonder if it might be a nice thing to have levels of the "drug dealer" profession/skill. The more drugs you sell on the street the more "reputation" you gain. This would allow you to access wealthier clients for example as more people in the city start to know your name. It might also lead to more people buying from you and maybe paying a better price also? (Thinking something along the lines of how the mechanic/impound job currently works). 

After a few days/weeks of selling weed you might then become level 1 or 2 in this profession and this would allow you to go and sell your drugs to peoples houses. This could be accessible via the phone or the caps lock menu? you could "call around" for example and request a job and maybe go to someones house up in vinewood hills to sell a load of cocaine to some rich folks having a house party? This would involve you turning up with a larger amount of drugs and thus more risk but ultimately more profit. You could also possibly sell the weed in the poorer neighbourhoods in the same way? this would allow dedicated professionals to spread their wings and their influence to other corners of the game world and not be stuck peddling their dime bags in gang territory. It could open up the world to make drug sales infinitely more profitable than legal pursuits when you put the effort in and generally give the drug market a bit of a shot in the arm. 

Likewise it would hopefully give the police reasons to patrol in to the vinewood hills or the other places they probably dont go very much currently. 

Actually a banger idea, I love how the drug dealing works currently but a deeper system into crime would be amazing as pretty much everyone has sold weed and its a pain in the arse to sell to people. An idea I keep thinking of is the ability to buy empty warehouses, and be able to turn it into : Item storage, drug farms, gun workshops. It would be pretty epic but maybe a level 3 in drug dealing gives a warning to police on the PNC ? Who knows but its a sick concept.

I know the whitelisted gangs have access to some of this "stuff" as their RP is held to a higher standard than the "regular" folks in the city. I dont know much about what else they actually get though but yes gang properties would be a great thing if that could be added, if not already in game/or on someones to do list. 

I would just like to see the folks who put the effort in to becoming proper drug dealers get rewarded for said efforts. If you could sell 20-30 bags of weed or coke or whatever else at a time (after a decent grind) as a bulk sale you could easily make more money than the legal professions make. The risk is there (and the RP) for you and the Police and anyone else who fancies having a go. 

I heard Collin, who owns the fishing shop, talk about how fishing is way too overpowered and he is glad that it was nerfed. He said, "Who earns more in your town, your local fisherman or your local drug dealer. Its your local drug dealer isnt it." Whereas this isnt the case in the city here. So it would defo be nice to see a drug dealer role/price increase.

i agree. i just think that the bare bones is there and its pretty great. They could now expand it widely and give the option/opportunity for the big established gangs to be dealing in proper quantities. If this suggestion is implemented then the next stop is exporting the drugs from the airport/port facilities around the island. This would make even more money but be horrendously risky and probably need a whole gang to pull off but think about how good it would be. 

Yes ive made that suggestion before. 😄 

Good idea.

Maybe not in weeks, but in units. 100+ is level1, 200 for level 2 500 for level 3, etc.

Back