What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling several MX SW's

August

As the MX SW can no longer be purchased at the rebel outpost and the new license is 10 million pounds, I figured I'd sell a few of mine that I have saved up in stock as I am rather low on cash.

Current available stock:

• 3 MX SW's with ACO scopes and NATO bipods (3 mags per weapon, more can be provided).
  • 2 MXC's with ACO scopes (3 mags per weapon, more can be provided).
Post offers for any/all of these down below!

Last edited by a moderator:
As the half price sale is no longer on, these prices must be doubled and preferably increased, due to the increase difficulty of access. @Crimzon @SlimShady
Why do you want double just because the half price sale is over, either way the gun still holds the same value before and after the sale as it is no longer sold, the sale has not increased the difficulty of access to the weapon

Why do you want double just because the half price sale is over, either way the gun still holds the same value before and after the sale as it is no longer sold, the sale has not increased the difficulty of access to the weapon
@Conor Barcoe I was not intending to sell them at 100k, as I cannot buy anymore and I looked at other threads and what they're offering. I only mentioned the difficulty of access to get some higher bids. If they are not bought, that is not too huge of a problem, however, I am simply trying to make some money. The weapon also does hold a higher value if someone was to go and purchase one, thus 100k is hardly an acceptable price.

I am willing to sell these for ~200k @SlimShady @Crimzon

P.S. I have also acquired several more MX SW's from my friends, thus a few more are available for sale on request

125k for mxc with aco 3 mags if within the next 24 hours

come to teamspeak at fpmc reception

Hahhahahaha selling mxsw for full price, i find it amusing that you dont look into prices before posting.

mxsw - 170K available at dodgy dave (along with 100rnd mags which you can't provide?)

Back