What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Service vehicle car park at Tackle Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farewell

Brief summary: To add or to allow in the current car park to park service vehicles of any kind for rangers and police alike. 

Suggestion:

Currently when going into a MPO patrol you will normally pick the Ranger to get there. Another option is to take a personal vehicle which by policing rules you are not allowed to take with markings on and clocked in. So you take the Ranger persay. As you are unable to park it you hide it so it doesn't get stolen until it despawns. You pick your boats and do your ranger duties or MPO duties and when you comeback the vehicle is gone due to not being an available storage. Which forces you to call an unit to pick you up and exposed to get kidnapped/robbed (I can admit this last bit might be a bit too dramatic) so to be able to park service vehicles by Tackle Marine would be very much appreciated.

Note to the Devs: I love what you do thanks for the new police outfits by the way you smashed it guys as always.

Pros:

• Constables and Rangers got a vehicle to go back to their respective stations.

• Service vehicles are not risked to get stolen therefore they are not a liability.

• I'm sure Veikk will be very happy. (This is an important one)

Cons:

• Dev work, I cannot see any con on an RP/balance level.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 This really needs to be added, if NHS or Police take a boat out from the docks to respond to something or patrol their car will either despawn or get stolen meaning they need to run back to police station/hospital to get another.

Implemented!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back