What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SGT Crusty Balls (Rejected - No Longer in Police)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffen

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): SGT Crusty Balls

Description of what happened: I killed one of two cops at the scene, the other one didnt see me. After i put my gun in backpack and walked out of the house i was in, i roleplayed that i didnt know anything about the shooting and was trying to help my friend, after sometime SGT Crusty Balls is asking me to go to the sidewalk and have a talk with him. Out of kindness and roleplaying reasons i do, after i did that he is restraining me without reason and then is checking me for id. He tells me i am CnC Steffen wich i said that it had to be a mistake and he was then going to check the database for fingerprints. After he did that he was certain that i was CnC Steffen, he then is charging me with murder of a police officer. (in this case, how did he know that i killed the officer and just picked me out of a crowd). I am asking him how he linked my fingerprints to the killer, he told me that he had cameras in the street (I was in a house..) and that i was having the same uniform as the suspected killer (How did he know what i looked like when nobody saw me?). He also said i was caught with the murder weapon from the cameras (wich i put in my backpack before leaving the house). So i then just went to the police HQ and went to jail. 
But the point here is that he just picked me out from a crowd of people and told me to go and talk to him, restraining me without reason and then just searched me for id / fingerprints without reason! Dont we civs have some rights ?!

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Tried to talk to him under the arrest, but just told me i was caught on cameras, should i be watching the skies for drones with cameras now ?

Value of item/money lost: 50-100k worth of gear.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
http://youtu.be/kBbMIHJ1TXw sorry for bad quality

Does nobody,ever bother reporting cops to DI,CI + enymlre?

METAGAME TO STRONK 

metagaming.png

I would of appreciated it if you came and spoke to me first about this situation we could of dealt with it much easier. If you would still like to speak to me about it, you can message me anytime in TeamSpeak and we can deal with it off the forums.

Gourvo, on 14 Aug 2014 - 11:14 PM, said:

Does nobody,ever bother reporting cops to DI,CI + enymlre?
I know he is high ranked, but that should not make him untouchable? Cops allways get away with something, but when it starts to pile up, something should be happening.

EDIT : CI God i dont know who is superior to who, i dont even know the police rankings. I only know that maratek is pretty much high up, so i allways try to message him ^_^

But since its up here already, i see really no point in talking about this over teamspeak now, but if you have any questions i will respond ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally from playing with Crusty, seems like a genuine guy and plays by the rules. 

If they is 'cameras' in Kavala why did about 5/6 cops surround him before you came along? Just a question not taking sides.

Since i was the one how got killed i can tell you my story. I was rolling with crusty and we saw someone who took a gun out of another ones backpack so we stopped him. At the scene there where 2 guys who had the same clothes (the shirt with the tie) we both saw them, me and crusty. Then crusty took another person to jail, so i stayed behind. After that the 2 guys disappeared and one of the suspects said that i would get killed if i did not un-restrain him so i said what the situation was over the radio to crusty so he knew what it was like.
The only metagaming i see is when TK Marko said; ''Officer Noak got killed'' when i had NEVER given out my name to anyone how was at the scene. 

I know he is high ranked, but that should not make him untouchable? Cops allways get away with something, but when it starts to pile up, something should be happening.

EDIT : CI God i dont know who is superior to who, i dont even know the police rankings. I only know that maratek is pretty much high up, so i allways try to message him ^_^

But since its up here already, i see really no point in talking about this over teamspeak now, but if you have any questions i will respond ;)
CSO = community support officer 

PCSO = police community support officer 

PC = Police Constable

SPC = Senior Police Constable

SGT = Sargent

DI = Detective Inspector

CI = Chief Inspector 

SI = superintendent      

CSI = Chief superintendent        <-------------  maratek

CC = Chief Constable  

they way how it works is if no DI + are on you would report to a SGT if it is a more serious problem like this weight for a DI + to come on ts then they will talk to him and tell a SI, CSI, CC and he will be punished. 

CSO = community support officer 

PCSO = community support officer 

PC = Police Constable

SPC = Senior Police Constable

SGT = Sargent

DI = Detective Inspector

CI = Chief Inspector 

SI = superintendent      

CSI = Chief superintendent        <-------------  maratek

CC = Chief Constable  

they way how it works is if no DI + are on you would report to a SGT if it is a more serious problem like this weight for a DI + to come on ts then they will talk to him and tell a SI, CSI, CC and he will be punished. 
PCSO actualy means = Police Community Support Officer

However thx alot for putting the effort in writting the ranks, I think It will be easier now for some players ! :)

except for when he lands ghosthawks in kavala for civilians to steal yeah ? lol
Interesting Viper Interesting.

As Stated I Believe CI God will be handling this if it is not adressed correctly Then i shall step in,

Thank you for Linking the Rank Structure Gourvo I do believe that should it should be listed somewhere.

The Matter will be dealt with Steffen In due course.

Interesting Viper Interesting.

As Stated I Believe CI God will be handling this if it is not adressed correctly Then i shall step in,

Thank you for Linking the Rank Structure Gourvo I do believe that should it should be listed somewhere.

The Matter will be dealt with Steffen In due course.
Glad im not the only one that finds it intresting :D

Since i was the one how got killed i can tell you my story. I was rolling with crusty and we saw someone who took a gun out of another ones backpack so we stopped him. At the scene there where 2 guys who had the same clothes (the shirt with the tie) we both saw them, me and crusty. Then crusty took another person to jail, so i stayed behind. After that the 2 guys disappeared and one of the suspects said that i would get killed if i did not un-restrain him so i said what the situation was over the radio to crusty so he knew what it was like.

The only metagaming i see is when TK Marko said; ''Officer Noak got killed'' when i had NEVER given out my name to anyone how was at the scene.
So you're saying he was lucky that he picked to talk to me first ? and restrained me without any reason, then searched my body for id without reason. Saying i got caught by cameras that are in kavala, i understand this is a roleplay server, but how far will a cop go to be right? watch out for cameras, maybe drones and flies with cameras in them ?

The only way i could have been caught here, is if the police had a "the flying drone" up, cant remember the name of it and saw where the shooting came from and that i left the building somewhere around where the shots was fired from.

PCSO actualy means = Police Community Support Officer

However thx alot for putting the effort in writting the ranks, I think It will be easier now for some players ! :)
oops i knew that i was copying and pasting from CSO but forgot to add police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back