What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shep's Setup

I've got a G15 mk1 (blue), G15 mk2 (like sheps) and the G19 and frankly, once you've used a mechanical you'll never want to go back to rubber domes. The LCD panel isn't much use either in my opinion, even the G19 one is crap. Extra monitors are the way to go for displaying more information.

Is the keyboard worth it?
@ It was when I bought it. I wouldn't buy it today, but frankly I am not too bothered about my keyboard.

God damn plane talk.
Planezzzzzzz  :wub:

EDIT:

Updated the post, just exchanged my GTX 670 for a new shiny GTX 970 STRIX from ASUS. It's very nice! And quiet, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the STRIX cards, due to my 980s not doing much when playing ArmA 3 (such awesome optimization their BIS), they run in passive mode lol

@ It was when I bought it. I wouldn't buy it today, but frankly I am not too bothered about my keyboard.

Planezzzzzzz  :wub:

EDIT:

Updated the post, just exchanged my GTX 670 for a new shiny GTX 970 STRIX from ASUS. It's very nice! And quiet, too.
Welcome to the group :D ASUS Strix cards ftw :p

I love the STRIX cards, due to my 980s not doing much when playing ArmA 3 (such awesome optimization their BIS), they run in passive mode lol
ya gotta be kidding me right ;_;

Nope, dead serious, In Arma 3 they sit at such low utilization (even with shadowplay and driving 6 monitors + streams etc) they dont go over 25% or so and their temps are typically at around 50c, which is below the 65c fan spin up speed.

My PSU has a similar passive-till-hot-enough setting and that doesn't spin up much either (that's due to the awesome efficieny of the 900 series) so the only thing I can hear if I listen for it most of the time is the CPU fans.

Back