What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Silence At Legion Square - Special thanks.

RaginRabbit

Unlinked
Silence At Legion Square In Honour Of The Queen

image.png

image.png`image.jpeg

I want to start by saying a massive thank you to everyone who attended and made it as great as it could be. This was a beautiful ceremony in honour of the Queen who recently passed & I'm genuinely proud to be apart of a community that can come together like this with nothing but respect for each other.

Another separate thanks must go to all of the member of the LSPS that attended and represented the LSPS in the best way we could have asked for. ​

My first special thanks must go to @Bowenfor organising & hosting this event, I'm unsure if anyone else was behind the idea however if so thank you all too, honestly assets to the community. Thank you also to all the staff members who attended and had taken the time to deal with any disrespectful individuals. 

Secondly I'd like to thank @Nikolai& @Kate Andersonfor leading the LSPS into this event with great organisation. Amazing job on keeping everything organised and together.  ​

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the kind words. I wish we had a nicer thing to be meeting like this for but I am proud of doing anything to honour our late Monarch. Thank you to all of those that showed up to pay your respects, it was genuinely heart warming to see all those people who wanted to share in this experience, and we had very little in the way of trolls. Very proud of all of you. 

God save the Queen, God save the King. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back