What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Simen for Mayor!

Simen

---------------
Lifetime Donator
As a citizen of Altis, I am extremely disappointed of what a poor job the police are doing to protect and serve, day in and day out people go past the airport with speeds up to 300km/h, people get robbed, the treasury is being robbed non stop. I am sure many of you feel the same way as me, therefor on behalf of the people of Altis, I will sign up for the mayor election! As a mayor I promise: More on duty police, less corrupt police, a higher wage for our beloved medics and less robberies for you citizens! I will be holding a speech for everyone in kavala once I get back from my brothers funeral in Stratis. I hope to see as many o Herp derp

Last edited by a moderator:
And how do you propose to do that? I mean the less robberies?

Well solution is:

Find out who the robbers are, where they live, what gang they are in, who his friends and family are. Make all of this public information, and last raid the robbers, family and friends's house every other day!

(To implement this we need government housing map that shows all owned houses and who the owner is. We also need Detectives)

Another solution: Death penalty for everyone who carries illegal weapons! (Unless they have been approved by a high ranking officer in the police force or Mayor)

(To implement this we need more Armed Response units)

I like the higher pay for medics, but maybe I'm biased :p    But I do love going on as a medic, even with 4 students with me! Epic amounts of RP for everyone!

Back