What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Simon Ross | Last

It was always fun seeing you in-game. One of the few guys that occasionally shat on us yet we still loved. 

n1, this is the exact reason why GTA will never top arma in, the stupid, fun scenarios and game breaking bugs, sad to see where its come to now

That was great Simon, i will miss this as well. I dont record much or take any screenshots, so i have to see these kind of videoes to see the history of altis RPUK, and thank you for your company Simon 🙂 

You know what Simon, when I found out I had to babysit you I thought you were gunna be a nightmare! But you've been a good laugh and actually surprised me on more than a few occasions! Hopefully it ain't the last one but time will tell! ❤️

Damn bro, those pictures really hit the feels. Ngl xD 

You know what Simon, when I found out I had to babysit you I thought you were gunna be a nightmare! But you've been a good laugh and actually surprised me on more than a few occasions! Hopefully it ain't the last one but time will tell! ❤️
It's his last video sure but let's not lie

Back