What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Snowball changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Brief Summary:

Remove snowheap from MRPD and reduce snowball stack size to 20-30

Detailed Suggestion:

In the recent days with the snowballs certain elements of roleplay are far from what they should be.
Especially for Police its very hard at the moment where as you are interrupted by snowballs alot of the times.
(It's not for me personally however #Police-members says enough) 
Yes its all fun and christmas is coming however on the flipside alot of people are being trolled by randoms pulling up and just throwing snowballs at them which interrupts their RP

What my suggestion entails is the following:
• Remove the heap of snow at MRPD to reduce the loitering about the station

• Reduce the snowball stack size to 20-30 so people have to go back and fetch snowballs more often giving people a break from being pelted 24/7

• Possibly reducing the pickup amount (Gathering 5 snowballs at a time stacking up to a max limit of 30 ish?)

The Pros:

Roleplay returning to those who actually want to RP and giving them a break from being pelted by trolls 24/7

The Cons:

Unfortunately having to dev into christmass elements.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

This does change the balance in a good way in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 it is literally impossible to walk outside the station without mass rdm from people loitering.

Easily avoided imo. It isn't difficult to go 'roleplay' elsewhere as a police officer by entering a vehicle and being immune to snowballs. People are just having fun, let them have it or throw a couple back at them. If it's an issue of mass rdm as you put it feel free to put a report up and staff will deal with it accordingly. 

Must admit yes it may sometimes be annoying to be lobbed with a snowball, i find it funny the majority of the time, nothing better than walking a PIC inside and getting lobbed with one forcing you and the PIC down XD.

200.gif

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back