What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Spelling Mistake on Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

E L James

I would like to take the opportunity that opportunity is spelt wrong in the unban appeal it is spelt as opperunity.

It is under the unban apeal section and here is text it is in:

Now you have been banned its important to understand what you have done wrong so firstly take this opperunity to have a full read of our rules, Usually your ban reason will be displayed when joining the server so use that to navigate to the correct section of the rules.

I hate to be "that guy" but but I might as well report it.

Thanks

I would like to take the opportunity that opportunity is spelt wrong in the unban appeal it is spelt as opperunity.

It is under the unban apeal section and here is text it is in:

Now you have been banned its important to understand what you have done wrong so firstly take this opperunity to have a full read of our rules, Usually your ban reason will be displayed when joining the server so use that to navigate to the correct section of the rules.

I hate to be "that guy" but but I might as well report it.

Thanks
Lets be honest,No one "Hates" Being that Guy lols

but we do hate "THAT" guy

kappa

inb4: thanks for your bug report! The RPUK Development team works hard every day to assure you the best experience on Roleplay.co.uk, the spelling mistake has now been amended , thanks for notifying us.

Nope problem I glad I took this opperunity this to you.

;)

Thanks.

Doesnt make sense.. forgive me.

Ironic

willdabeast said:
Nope problem I glad I took this opperunity this to you.

;)

Thanks.

*It's

Marked as to be fixed 
1f60a.png
I love this community...

Thanks though, means a lot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back