What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Squeaky's Journey

Mark__

Banned
Hello there,
                My name is Squeaky and I have travelled to Altis for new opportunities.
As a young boy I always wanted to become a police officer so I went through school and got my grades, went to a police academy and trained to become a police officer, I passed all fitness test and all theory tests, I finally became a police officer. I was assigned to Police Straitis and was an officer for 2 years. Although it was not what I expected, police were corrupt and never got off their backsides to report to any calls. Most of the officers where taking bribes from the drug cartels and the rebels who where not hunted or resisted when they terrorised the land. Sadly one man wasn't able to change this and anyone I went to would let it blow over their head. So I got on the ferry and came to Altis hope to prove my training and my experience that the Altis Police Forces would accept my application and give me the chance to show my potential. I am now here earning money be doing my daily apple and peach runs helping the markets in Kavala

Thank you for reading.

Squeaky :)

What do you mean by, "sorry to disappoint you but..." was it a joke as in you ain't in the force because I've applies a hoping to get it haha ;)  

What do you mean by, "sorry to disappoint you but..." was it a joke as in you ain't in the force because I've applies a hoping to get it haha ;)  
Haha it was more of an inside joke, I read it again now and I see that it could have been seen the wrong way! Sorry!
I was meant to be joking that the police if corrupt (as you are looking for a non corrupt police force) but I realise that could have been read in two different ways.

Seriously though, best of luck with your application !

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha it was more of an inside joke, I read it again now and I see that it could have been seen the wrong way! Sorry!I was meant to be joking that the police if corrupt lol

Seriously though, best of luck with your application !
oh ok haha thought you were braking the news to me haha I understand now thanks though for reading it much appreciated!

You didn't need to say that here and take a big shite in his parade, a PM wouldve done
Sorry, I didn't mean it in a way that his application was declined. As I explained above it was meant as a joke about the police, I realise I screwed that one up.

Back