What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Star Citizen - Several Sales and Starter Ship £23.06

Daanish

Tom is a good lad | Retired Staff
Unlinked
On Star Citizen, there are several upcoming sales:

Here is the current one: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15077-AnniVERSEary-Sale-Aliens

Different styles of ships will be available over the next few days (e.g. alien, military, mercentile)

In addition, the starter package will be on sale:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Star-Citizen-Starter

1000 are sold each day, how ever I checked at 5pm, and there were 1300, and they went down QUICK, and by 5:30 there were like 400, and suddenly the number jumped up to 1500 again, which is confusing... Anyway, if you aren't sure what ship you want, get this package and buy a ship later

Been hearing about this game since the start of time.... is there a release date yet ?

The first alpha for the persistent universe is now(ish) don't think they've set a definite date for it but considering the size of it its coming along ok

Been hearing about this game since the start of time.... is there a release date yet ?
I think some time around end of 2016? not too sure.

The first alpha for the persistent universe is now(ish) don't think they've set a definite date for it but considering the size of it its coming along ok
PU Alpha looks soooooo coool!

Bought a ship for it last year, and being completely honest although it will be a great game it's quite a bit of money to fork out when the game isn't going to be ut for another 2 years, as 'm impatient :)

I recommend not buying anything now. the game is good and has potential but it's too expensive now. they said they are aiming for late 2016 but in its current state and on what level they want to take it doubt that it will be late 2016. expect atleast 1,5 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back