What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Starting to get a bit annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

(ASR) DaiVader

ASR - Banned for advertising and copying.
I haven't been playing long, maybe a week now, and it started off great, met a few guys, made some cash but lost it all because of all the RDM and VDM and nothing seems to be happening to stop it.

I've tried playing again over the last few days with my mates but all these hackers and the lack of police make it impossible, last two days the max amount of police I've seen on is two, you may aswel just rename the server to deathmatch, what is the reason for no police ??? And how long is it going to take until i can actually play again.

I've been hijacked too many times to count but noone has offered a way out, just normal civs waiting for us then shooting on sight, no warning at all, not even a chance to negotiate. 

If any of this doesnt get sorted i am done with this server which is a shame as i have put 30-40 hours into it.

Please take not that this server is practically new, only has been established for a few months now, and when I joined the police force there was probably only a selection of around 10 registered officers which was around 2weeks ago, And now there are like 40 or so registered police officers. Please take it in mind that the police department is growing and currently in development.

As due to how many police officers you have seen online, is this at peak times? as most of us do have work/school and other commitments, but I can assure you at peak times which seem to be 17:00GMT - 21:00GMT there have been more than two officers... make that an average of 8 to 12 officers from what I have seen.

As for being hijacked etc.. please take the right procedures and make a dispatch call the correct way, Ive seen so many dispatch calls saying "HELP IVE BEEN KILLED" or "HELP REBELS SHOOTING AT ME" there is no information on the whereabouts, roughly how many rebels or just the general situation...

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually play 13:00 - 16:30 then maybe after 18:00 restart for a few hours.

I was on last night just after 18:00 and there were 0 police officers, i left after it was pure chaos, i tried again at 20:00 and still 0 police officers.

Yea that is the problem, doesn't even make it worth playing then, your killed as soon as you get money out the bank and people are just running crazy.

3-4 days ago the cops were doing a great job, you actually behaved around them because you knew they're authority, now thats completely gone.

Ye I played yesterday, 2 police on, caos, heard shooting in kavala every 5-10min, bank was robbed,  someone shot me in the foot "just for fun" while I was talking on the phone IRL for 5 min, I had my sound on, they did not try to communicate with me before shooting. 

When lack police is online I've seen rebel vehicles are driving around in the cities.

I would recommend to add a script that removes the gun license and add a bounty (except cops and rebel) civ fire a shot inside the cities.

Cant blame the police players for not being online, I expect they have a life other than AltisLife, so the Civs that are playing should try to play more nice, and not exploit that lack of police is online.

It  sure is starting to be nothing more than hours of driving with no RP just death to the point your broke and have nothing to do unless you join in the idiot naked run me over or i have no clue what im doing so i will troll people ................

I guess your only hopr really is to join one of the big groups on ts, hollowpoint's usually has about 9 members and my group about 6. Safety in numbers... and we have guns.

What you guys need to do is not worry about if the cops can save you try and get your self prepared for times were you will be all alone in the big bad world of altis maybe take it to your advantage do some drugs make some money get yourself some proper gear not the spawn stuff because then if there is a problem you wont be dragged in to it because you are armed and protected just protect yourself a bit, and as said before if you are kidnapped try to make the dispatch call short but very accurate so say i dont know you get kidnapped in sofia you say for example "Kidnapped,Sofia,3 rebels,Orange Suv" done we need no more than that we can help and find you, just like i said look out for yourself dont go crazy places like kavala when there are no cops go i dont know pyrgros somewhere quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back