What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Steam problems

Drizzel

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Hello everyone

I have a issue. An hour or so ago it became unable for me to connect to the steam network:

Screenshot_2.png 

I've tried everything: restarting my pc, re-installing steam, some different solutions on the internet, but sadly no success. I've ran out of idea's. Does anyone have a possible fix?

Thanks in advance

I've got this problem too. I've been trying to fix this since 2'oclock by running commands and following stuff online like resetting my TCP/IP and other long shit. Until i finally realized it's Steam. I can use other accounts but can't get online on my main. It's just going to be a waiting game i'm afraid. 

PS it's my day off work and all i've done is shout at my PC :(

the steam servers are down by the look of thing. Cant even send a ticket to steam

Steam down.png

Drizzel jump on TS i found a fix for this

Well, it seems that it fixed itself after a good night rest. However, because I'm smart and re-installed steam in an attempt to fix it, I now need to download all my games again on 750kb/s. 

large.gif

I get this alot all i do is ed the steam client task in task manager then restart it

you shouldn't need to download your games again? install them in a different steam library.. you can even re-connect to them after re-installing winblows.

xYPdDm1.png

Back