What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stixio (Action: Already banned a few weeks ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stimpen

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Stixio

Description of what happened: I was in Agios putting in cash. Started to drive away and I get a message from Espixio to stop my car, I just drove away nothing happened. After a moment I hear an explosion and I go there to investigate. I then meet Stixio also going to the accident site, he is casually walking with his rifle on the back. Among the dead is Espixio who earlier sent me a message to stop.

Me and Stixio are playing alongside for over a minute at the accident site without him saying anything. Then when I´m jumping into my car to leave he just shoot me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes I asked for compensation and he told me that they had told me to stop meaning that Espixio told me to stop a couple of minutes earlier. But how would I ever know they where playing togheter? It´s up to you to judge but I don´t think he can walk around not saying a word as he had nothing to do with anything and then just shoot me refering to an earlier message from another player.

A twist, before I even asked for compensation from Stixio I ran into Espixio, and I asked him if he know Stixio, and he answers me he doesen´t. So if they don´t even admit they play togheter how would you know they do when behaving as they don´t?

Value of item/money lost: 190k

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Stixio and me playing alongside for over a minute before he shooting me without saying a word:

Me asking Espixio if the know Stixio after I have been RDMed

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I was driving and he just shot at me while I was in an off road. Luckily he has a crap shot and I lived, but still crashed me off road. We then killed his friend who was shooting at us and he complained of RDM.

He's banned.

Player #0 Stixio banned!
5:16:47 PM | Player #0 Stixio (2c8afce737476783baefa8ce55db389f) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Stixio - Mass RDM reports - Wilco

Thanks for the reports and please ask me for a comp when you see me on TS, because i need to go IG to give it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back