What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Storage Container Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassyCustom

1. Implement a rental system for storage containers similar to houses, making them more accessible and less rare. also introduce a cash payment option for renting so it stays private.

2. Adjust the upgrade costs to create a more balanced progression. The current cost structure, such as paying 90k for the initial purchase, 100k for level 2 upgrade, and 5 million for level 3, seems excessive. Lowering the upgrade costs will provide a more reasonable and enjoyable experience for players.

3. Introduce an auction system for containers when rent fees are unpaid for a month. By placing containers on an auction list, players can bid on them, acquiring new containers and potentially discovering additional items. This mechanic adds an element of excitement and opportunity for players while ensuring that unpaid containers are not wasted and don't go unused.

So on your suggestions they do make somewhat sense but

1. Some players who many do run rental services I have seen it from time to time, but having some rentable storage would be nice maybe something like a PO box where it could be set so others can get a code to drop items off inside them but not remove

2. Containers used to be dirt cheap to upgrade when they first released I think it was changed for balance as I know some players who have over 10 containers that's 250k storage that's insane if they have them maxed for cheap, I mean I had 4 at one point and that would have been 100k, maybe rebalance but not make it to cheap either, even 1mil per level would be nice

3. I think this was addressed before, containers are meant to be off the books storage the police don't have record of unless they investigate and track you down useing yours, having auctions would just give away all the locations, and unfortunately as usual if there was say a monthly auction someone will just come along and but them all then within the hour you'll see a market post saying selling 10 containers xyz

If your adding in more containers for rental purposes like as one of those self store places then sure maybe it would work fine but can't adjust the current ones as some will still be in use where the owner could be perma banned but their mates still use the thing so people dont want to loose that.

Rental System Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back