What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Syn. Ryz (Rejected with warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Syn. Ryz

Description of what happened: Shootout had just occured, anyway I arrived on scene and we were asking the medic to revive one of our guys. You can see the nametag Syn. Ryz dead on the ground there. So a minute later (after the medic just fucks off without reviving people) we head into town and see the exact same guy. Pretty clearly within 1000m and 15 minutes. We were killed a few minutes later but because that damn kid we were with tried to hold him up (I did tell him not to do it) his friend killed us, so personally I don't think that is RDM. If it is though because of the NLR (if he followed the rules we wouldn't have been killed) then I'll add that footage too.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nothing to "resolve" but some of that clan do this shit all the time and I'm tired of it.

Value of item/money lost: Full diving gear and assault rifle, but not making a claim for that yet pending clarification.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

He is known for cutting his videos, wouldn't trust this prick as far as I could throw him.

Oh yeah and there was no reason for killing me. Nicely cut video mate.
I wasn't there at the time, as you can see I just run in. I will happily upload the rest of the recording as I have in every other thread when requested.

NLR

Syn.Ryz, there are plenty of over towns to spawn in so if you got killed in athria town just spawn somewhere else and only return after 15 mins.

They did go looking for you and you wasn't that far so i dont see you returning to the same place but you was still in radius.

Rejected with a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back