What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

tartan clothing - the BamPots

Tam

hi there , myself and others in the BamPots have found there are very few  tartan clothing options and would like some more ,espiacially i n headwear like masks ,hats and scarfs

ty x

8.png

also a kilt would be the greatest thing on the planet honestly

thanking you ❤️

hi there , myself and others in the BamPots have found there are very few  tartan clothing options and would like some more ,espiacially i n headwear like masks ,hats and scarfs

ty x

View attachment 20826

also a kilt would be the greatest thing on the planet honestly

thanking you ❤️

unknown.png

the main one we use is jacket 444, which isnt part of this table for some reason , would love to see  the textures of that jacket added on added on to the kilt

image.png

this is jacket 339 , which looks very similar so that might work

might be a good idea to look at jacket 126 and 127 aswell

that kilt by itself but is actually perfect ,becuuse thers other people in the city who arent bampots whod love to use that kilt

do you recommend any good beginner programs for for making clothes , would love to do it 

the main one we use is jacket 444, which isnt part of this table for some reason , would love to see  the textures of that jacket added on added on to the kilt

View attachment 20882

this is jacket 339 , which looks very similar so that might work

might be a good idea to look at jacket 126 and 127 aswell

that kilt by itself but is actually perfect ,becuuse thers other people in the city who arent bampots whod love to use that kilt

do you recommend any good beginner programs for for making clothes , would love to do it 
The list I sent you is all the GTA V standard clothes 🙂 Anything not on there, is custom content, and we are not allowed to retexture those, without permission from the creator 🙂 
I use Codewalker, OpenIV and Photoshop 🙂

The list I sent you is all the GTA V standard clothes 🙂 Anything not on there, is custom content, and we are not allowed to retexture those, without permission from the creator 🙂 
I use Codewalker, OpenIV and Photoshop 🙂
 is there a way to find out who the original creator is and ask them , if not id just use the same texture as jacket 339,126 or 127 as they they are pretty much the exact same thing, thank you for helping me out ,its much appreciated

ive tried using codewalker in the past but all i could figure out is like the basic stuff ,like duplicating and moving and stuff, i dont understand y mpas in the slightest and whenever i tried to save one it just wouldnt work for unlmown reasons lol , how do you make clothes with code walker ?, agin thanks for all your help

is there a way to find out who the original creator is and ask them , if not id just use the same texture as jacket 339,126 or 127 as they they are pretty much the exact same thing, thank you for helping me out ,its much appreciated

ive tried using codewalker in the past but all i could figure out is like the basic stuff ,like duplicating and moving and stuff, i dont understand y mpas in the slightest and whenever i tried to save one it just wouldnt work for unlmown reasons lol , how do you make clothes with code walker ?, agin thanks for all your help
Whats your discord, and I'll give you a call 🙂

with some help from @Summer,and by that i mean she did all the work and i just sat there and attempted to help ,we came up with this mask design for mask 51 that matches jacket 444,the one primarily used by the bampots , and i think it turned it much better than we both thought  it would ,huge thanks to @Summerfor all her help on this and i hope one day i can also make something as class as this ,one day.

image.png
image.png

with some help from @Summer,and by that i mean she did all the work and i just sat there and attempted to help ,we came up with this mask design for mask 51 that matches jacket 444,the one primarily used by the bampots , and i think it turned it much better than we both thought  it would ,huge thanks to @Summerfor all her help on this and i hope one day i can also make something as class as this ,one day.

+1 beautiful.

Back