What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Teaming Rule

Furphy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Teaming Rule

There is a lot of controversy of the "Teaming Rule" i think it would make all parties involved  if there was a clear GTA RP Rule or Community rule because as far as im aware Gang X cant tell Gang Y that there member has been taken or that another group are going to push them because its "Teaming" but gang X , Y , Z can go out robbing together maybe some more context or Specification on this rule would help 

Think the majority of the community aren't aware of this "hidden rule"

Would be very nice to have them public on the rules section for better clarification for both gangs and the rest of the community!

+1

im aware Gang X cant tell Gang Y that there member has been taken or that another group are going to push them because its "Teaming" 
that's a thing? i feel this gets broken every single day

It's a rule break to call another and say I just see your member get picked up? Really??

+1 I've heard quite a few different ways people think this rules applies would be nice to have clarification.

Having to guess what the rules are is a real pain in the ass, any and all new rules should be set in stone and not so up in the air. 

Having to guess what the rules are is a real pain in the ass, any and all new rules should be set in stone and not so up in the air. 
There is always gonna be grey areas u cant have everything written up other wise it would bea book with like 60 pages of rules and examples

I understand that there would be grey areas, but currently with this rule in particular we get told one thing by one staff and another thing by another staff. With this rule it feels like it’s being made up as you go along and makes it very confusing on what you are allowed and not allowed to to with people in another gang. 

Back