What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tempest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWind

In-game name: Thewind

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):76561198015438406

What was lost : Covered Tempest

Value of item/money lost: 225k

Quick description of what happened:  well there was an Off road abandoned on the high way. i passed around it and after 100 meters of passing it. suddently my truck blows up... my guess is Desync

Last edited by a moderator:
If you purchased the vehicle permantly it will return to your garage after either being impounded by a police officer or an admin depending on where it crashed. The other alternative is wait till server restart and it will be put back in your garage also.

DI Nozeinho

If you purchased the vehicle permantly it will return to your garage after either being impounded by a police officer or an admin depending on where it crashed. The other alternative is wait till server restart and it will be put back in your garage also.

DI Nozeinho
ye but i think it blew up cus i was on the cockpick(armored piece) and i died.

So it won't go back into the garage unless admin helps out.

Last edited by a moderator:
So long as you purchased the vehicle permanently it WILL go back to your garage after restart it's just annoying that you have to wait till then is all.

So long as you purchased the vehicle permanently it WILL go back to your garage after restart it's just annoying that you have to wait till then is all.
really? didnt know that.

It will go back to garage even after blew up?

i hope so...

Yes exploding won't remove your truck from the server. Only if it is crushed by a police officer or removed via admin tools will it permanently disappear.

Can you confirm back to us by opening a new thread if it hasnt returned.

moving to denied for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back