What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Terry and Blazing Tattoo

NotLevi

Banned
Met Terry in his shop and the RP he provides is extremely unique and some of the best I've seen in RPUK. 

Goes to show that passive RP can be massively enjoyable and you can tell he takes pride in it 🙂

Very refreshing to see something like this, keep up the good work! 

FiveM_b2545_GTAProcess_BgmYity2f9.jpg

FiveM_b2545_GTAProcess_Oyf983FWjJ.jpg

10/10 would go again. The first day he opened shop me and 2 friends went to see what the deal was. Ill be honest wasn't to impressed, but what can you expect when you've been open for 10 mins and 3 loud obnoxious dudes walk in demanding tattoos. Saying that I went back 2 days later and was delighted to see how far Terry had come. I am a sucker for small ideas and actions that make the server feel that much more live. Hope to continue seeing Terry & Co expand their shop.

Met Terry in his shop and the RP he provides is extremely unique and some of the best I've seen in RPUK. 

Goes to show that passive RP can be massively enjoyable and you can tell he takes pride in it 🙂

Very refreshing to see something like this, keep up the good work! 

View attachment 20193

View attachment 20194
Holy shit! Wasn’t expecting this waking up this morning! Thank you so much! Being new to the City it’s alway tough fitting in. I’ve been in other cities and not really made a mark so to speak! So this is extremely gratifying that you’ve took the time to acknowledge my small role! 

Hope to see you again 💚

10/10 would go again. The first day he opened shop me and 2 friends went to see what the deal was. Ill be honest wasn't to impressed, but what can you expect when you've been open for 10 mins and 3 loud obnoxious dudes walk in demanding tattoos. Saying that I went back 2 days later and was delighted to see how far Terry had come. I am a sucker for small ideas and actions that make the server feel that much more live. Hope to continue seeing Terry & Co expand their shop.
Sorry about the first day 😅

times have changed the more I go, the more ideas and confident I become with the whole studio idea. I appreciate the time you’ve taken to leave a comment 💚

Last edited by a moderator:
Back