What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The anger

Omligon

Omligon used to live on the military controlled island Stratis, fighting for an independent group called The Barbarians.
He had lost almost everything, exept his brother.
His brother had moved to Altis a few weeks before the occupation of Stratis happened and had no idea what was happening.
Omligon was a skilled marksman, not the best, but skilled.
He had many confirmed Officer kills, and a few Generals.
What drove Omligon was anger, hate and fury. The occupants had taken everything.
After several months The Barbarians had made camp close to the shore, and had taken control over a radistation. After some hours of listening they heard that a while ago the occupants had started moving to Altis.
Were they went to fight the current government on the island. They called themself UNMC.
Omligons brother was a salt trader, and the UNMC had taken control of the north part of the isnald, were the salt processor were. The road to refined salt was now even more dangerous and expensive as the UNMC took taxes of everyone that wanted to enter "their" land.
One day his brother was held up by rebels, the rebels had contacted the UNMC and claimed he had been robbing in "their" land. They dont like thieves in UNMC, and captured his brother.
He tried to explain but they did not listen. And he was sentenced to death. He got one final request, and he sendt a message to Omligon saying what was about to happend.
When he got the message Omligon stole a jet and flew to Altis. He started teaming up with other people and made BG, a new gang. They soon became known, and hated. They became rich and Omligon was filled with even more hate.
UNMC was going to pay for what they did. He then sat down and started planning. And noone has seen him, or heard from him since.

After years, the UNMC and the police in Altis came upon an agreement, and UNMC got renamed.

They now went under the name PRNA. They now fight for justice, and against the rebels that slayed my brother.

I have now thought about joining them in their cause. To serve justice. To server pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
R.I.P BG

But GL :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt say BG was gonna take revenge, but i am.

I seek only to restore balance in my heart.

I only seek to put bullets in that heart. Think there's room for both?

Back