What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The good side of the Police

Raz

A few weeks ago one of my friends made a post of how police like to breach everything and how firearms always want to win. I had a long bank and forth in that discussion. I am making this to applaud the Officers involved in the Bank heist today. Thommas Gabbana, Tom Axton, Kane Garcia and Wyatt Adams there was also a cid officer and a few more bike officers that I didn't get the name of. You guys are goats and this is the side of the police the people need to see, and I hope next time anyone robs the bank you guys are the ones responding so we don't see another post about the police win mentality. I am not making this post just cus we won, but simply due to the fact that everyone went along with the RP, and gave us a chance to repair our car when it was mistakenly TC'd. I will be posting videos shortly for everyone to view. Always remember the Big Black Cock Man 😄

Hi there m8, I was the one in charge of negociate. Even tho there is a interesting scenario for us (trojan) to breach into the big bank, it was my first bank negociation in like a few months, so I was in the mood for a funny negociation.

I was also the one who accidentaly TC you after you crash into the local car, and I had no time to break; I was also in a mood for a car chase (also been a while since I don't have one) so I decided it was fair to give you the chance to repair.

After all, we are here to have fun, glad both sides had it. 🦐

Back