What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Last Beans Of Big Dave

I'm not a very creative person when it comes to conversation, so I'm going to keep this short.

As much as I could go and say something dramatic or absurdly stupid and provocative like "The community is dead to me" or "What the fuck have you done", that's not what I want to do. I'm nearing 2 years as a part of this community, and a good few hundred hours playing on the ArmA server; but I unfortunately have no intention of playing the FiveM server or FiveM at large. I'd like to thank everyone for the 2 years they gave to me and the 7 years they gave to the world.

This has been Big Dave, former member of Shield Of Shadows, Hobo Special Forces, Ground Branch and The Poseidon Cartel. Namesake of Team Dave, joint 3rd place in the pub quiz and the team that got 5/5 on the hobo questions (as it rightfully should have been.) The last ever Poseidon Associate Tests, Air Test & Boat Test.

And finally; Leader Of FaZe DoWn, though not without due credit to Roo Hyuga, Javier and many others who made the gang what it was during the Altis days.

I've eaten my final beans, drank my final tea. Gotten my final rookbangs, droppped my final cops.

This is Big Dave, crashing my offroad and going to rob the big gas station in the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back