What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The last of Jim Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Carry

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Well even though i would like being a part of this community, for way longer, everything has an end. In this case i combat logged and thought it wouldn't be that bad after experiencing such bad police roleplay, but he got a fellow gang member to help him out with the report so he could take full advantage of the situation. But i guess it just a good move in general. But after all that ridicules bullshit i have still had a wonderful time and met a lot of very friendly people that have helped me in so many ways, you all know who you are Won't name any names because its so fast to forget someone and being me i'm just a slow minded person. I might try to come back sometime in the future. I would like to say one thing about this server that i have never seen in any other place i've been. So many people that are nice in one place and so many that are fake as snakes, in my own words rat don't even come close.

I hope all that still remain on the island will have a phenomenal time forward and keep up making some other people days a lot easier and fun. God bless the nice lads on rpuk, they are worth a lot, you wont notice until you lose them. (Fact)

imagine being banned 😉

jk have a good time, you can still come around on TS though i will take over your channels 

Hahaha yeah i have no problems with that if that can be arranged

already have access to them, i wont have the tags, that's all 😉

well known you for like 7 months since the days of apple picking and you funding my house at Kavala, you will be missed on the island  and its a shame to see go 

dam could have gave my money back ahahaha

See you another time and maybe dont disappear 

Take it easy my man, shame to see you go if you ever wanna talk or whatever you have me on steam/discord & teamspeak. 

I havent known you for a long time but i can really feel when ppl have the heart on its right place,  you did fuck up on that one but everyone dose at some point. 
i dont say goodbye i rather say cya in the future.

stay safe.

4daab7de8347ea307103981c75a72093.jpg

In this case i combat logged and thought it wouldn't be that bad after experiencing such bad police roleplay
your roleplay is equally as chris M's anty panties

shame to see you go, do come back sometime 

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean you were a pre cool guy just wish you didnt give up after not being able to be in police see you around 

Thanks for giving me mags as a prob pc in a bit jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back