What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Marlowe Family Mural

Eden Nallebjorn

Hey! As some of you may know we have been operating at the motel for quite a while now and are constantly working on improving the place as a business. I've created a mural of our group and was wondering if we would be able to have it placed as a mural at the motel seem as we are there on a daily basis running the motel and selling out rooms to people and it would be awesome if we had something at the motel while we continue to work towards getting the motel improved and renovated.

MAWyPYW.png

The mural is set as a png and I made it from just shuffling through pics of all our members and sticking them together running them through some different filters, honestly I quite like how it turned out!

If this does get accepted we would love to be able to have the mural on one of the two back walls by the pool of the motel either the wall facing the entrance to the car park or one of the back walls facing the pool 🙂 apologies for the absolutely terrible edit to try show what I mean XD

Vxqk7uD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back