What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Marmitey adventures of Mayor Cutter with Cucumbers, Corruption and Copulation.

Cutter

oiQNiuV.jpg

Having rallied with the Miners, coerced with the tempting offer of fedoras or out right paid off hobos to vote with thanks to Crom Dom for his pyramid scheme support, I was finally voted into power with a will to change this town, even just a little in a more suitable, yellow direction.

0qB1gvt.jpg

Soon after I was out meeting the people of the town, and after having a tour of the Mayors offices and a short drive to the surrounding area ending up in Athira. We decided it best to visit the NHS while we're here and show the Mayors support for their work

FXqqdR7.jpg

And after a slight accident with some stairs, and Al being shot on said stairs, we were met with the squealing excitable voice that could only have been the Minister herself, Stephanie. We decided to offer the Minister a lift back to Athira in the Mayors limo, convoyed by my new security force, manned by my trusty fellow Miners. It was certainly eventful, but I will always feel sorry for my security team in the car at the time, no amount of wall in the middle of the Limo will rid them of the nightmares they probably suffer now. Prepare, to cringe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn7sIxJCRJI

One of my first orders of duty once back in Kavala, after a nights rest to give time for the sores to clear up, and for Al to hose down the Mayors limo, was to deal with the rising hobo population. We decided to acquire one of the Marmite Miners homes, which happened to be right on Kavala square and turned it into a homeless shelter, handing out food and fedoras to those in need. It was a roaring success, keeping hobos fed, happy and looking pretty damn sharp in their fedoras. Some may say it was a worthless aesthetic change giving hobos fedoras, but as Mayor I believe every change begins with looking with looking classy as fuck.  

It wasn't long after before I had my second run in with the Minister, I wasn't to know at the time that this event would revealed to me the true, darker nature of the Minister and the inner corruption of the police force itself. It all began with a simple plea for help. (unfortunately I didn't take the picture of the messages until much later)

e5OeMFt.jpg

After about 20 minutes of dicking about in Kavala, with more help for the homeless at our Kavala shelter, we decided it was about time we actually went and saw what the hell the Minister was talking about. Upon arriving at the scene we found the Minister in quite a state, stripped naked with a cucumber in her bum. We didn't at the time question as to why this was, after our first meeting I simply assumed this was just another day for the Minister, and so I quickly removed the cucumber, using only my mouth to the applaud of my fellows. Stephanie did not seem so appreciative of my actions, and immediately set about trying to steal the Mayor mobile. Not amused by this act I decided to call the police, who arrived to find us chasing the naked Minister Stephanie around an industrial complex, with quick thinking I jumped into an unmanned police car to chase her down and have her arrested for the crimes of touching my precious limo, only to have the police turn on us and open fire.

dbxeiPY.jpg

Soon after we were being interviewed at the scene by Inspector Gazalad, who I'm quite sure was a wizard but I didn't care mention that to him, in fear of invoking his wizard wrath, but it may have all just been the small dose of heroin I had consumed before this all started. They did not seem at all pleased about my acquisition of the police vehicle, or that my men were openly carrying large caliber rifles for my protection. 

pmnysEN.jpg

We were taken back to the Athira police HQ to have a long chat about what had proceeded at the industrial complex just out side of Athira, We soon hear the sobbing of Minister Stephanie, her tears caressing the police to her point of view. The police then started charging me with the rape of the Minister, something I had not done, but alas it was too late, for her womanly claws had already set into their way of thinking, and they had no time to listen to my or any of my mens views on the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuH0YZFPZJc&feature=youtu.be

After a lengthy argument in my defense, all of which fell on deaf ears of the corrupt police,  set to ambient background noise of warbling tears, I was jailed for a crime I did not commit. 

5aZtHVg.jpg

As soon as I was released from my short jail term, which was more a sign that I should bow to the police and ministers corrupt ways, and to besmirch my good image as mayor than any real sentence, I was met with the police force who had imprisoned me, just to let me know how much power I really had. With my associates and some fellow rebels at my side I vowed to expose their corrupt ways, not knowing yet if I even had the power in my office to even do that.

RBnSEKO.jpg

With the charges behind me, and thankfully very little publicity on the topic, I set out to once again my Kavala a better place. I found a gentleman called Simon setting up a speed reduction zone at the zebra crossing near the centre of town. Only a few minutes later the police turned up to removed the illegally placed barriers which were slowing down traffic. I felt that the work of this man had been for a very good cause and marched on down to the Police HQ with the intention of getting it reinstated.

B7ZkuOi.jpg

Not long after we had police on the scene to help us setup the zone again, and Kavala was a safer place, if not for another rebellious man who could not seem to work out how the speed reduction zone worked, and consistently drove around in circles at one end convinced that that is what the arrow direction signs were telling him he should be doing. He did also have quite an odd sense of fashion, fortunately the police were on hand to keep him from injuring himself.

LDmMmQe.jpg

Now, I'm not sure if what happened next was an act of terrorism, prehaps some accursed spell gone wrong by the aforementioned wizards this town is apparently plagued by, or perhaps I was just once again high as balls, but there were certainly some strange incidents taking place...

p0xnpK9.jpg

Later the next day I was called to the scene of a hostage negotiation situation at the gun store just north of Kavala, apparently some men, whom I had no connection with, had taken prisoner an off duty police officer and were demanding berets for his return. Which, I believe was at least quite a fair offer, but the police force were being no less than stingy with their supply of hats, and negotiation turned into haggling. In the end, the hostage takers got 4 berets per man, but apparently one of their hostages jumped out of their chopper to their death, leaving them with far less berets than they had wished, but at least it came to a peaceful conclusion which is all I could wish for.

ypIbkhM.jpg

As this incident came to a close, I was whisked off by the police to an apparent riot which had broken out outside the Kavala HQ, they were protesting the rising crime and lack of police response as citizens who were attempting to make an honest living. A honorable complaint I could most certainly feel empathy towards. 

kt0y2hw.jpg

We managed to talk down the men into having a civilised debate inside the Police HQ, where we had a long talk about how the police force reacts to crime, and what they could do better to enforce the law and protect the honest citizens we had making their complaints heard here on the day. We also came to the very important conclusion that Scarlet lizard most definitely has the sexiest man voice on the police force. 

GLH69g0.jpg

NxyNjzk.jpg

Apparently my attempt to crack down on crime, in the most subtle way possible with civilised debate, did not go unheard through out the rebel groups of Altis, and I was soon harassed in my own office by a group of armed men. My security forces were soon able to chase them off the scene just as a single officer arrived as back up, who was kind enough to stay in the area and watch over the offices in case they returned. And they soon did return, unfortunately the men were masked and I didn't recognise them as we went into my office to have a polite chat about politics something I couldn't refuse in my standing, when one of the men from before entered the room, unmasked and I recognised him I sounded the alarm, they were again chased off the premises with the lone officer in pursuit, he was unfortunately gunned down just outside my office in an unnecessary and senseless murder leading to a large scale investigation into his death around my offices. As I gave the officers at the scene information on what had happened, I noticed a man, it was the same man who had came into my office unmasked. He was quickly arrested and detained. Upon positively being identified by myself and my security forces he was sent to jail. I can rest knowing the officer was at least not gunned down completely in vain and that one violent criminal was put away from a long time. 

lcu4z98.jpg

After the stress of witnessing a murder and a threat against my own life, I decided to do the only think a man could do, have a beer and gamble from the machines which had been installed in my offices for some reason. While I didn't believe they were really appropriate equipment for a mayors office, I wasn't in the mood to really complain too much.

xpceIgx.jpg

The next day I went out with a positive attitude that I wouldn't be brutally murdered, and listened to the talk of the people at the newly built Kavala stage.

MwN537J.jpg

Later that day I put into action my plan to ease the tension between rebels and the police by setting up an Amnesty, allowing rebels to hand in guns without question in return for pardon for their crimes. It led to quite a few people turning up to hand in large caliber weapons, and while it wasn't as popular as I had hoped I at least consider the few weapons that were handed in a success. A few less weapons on the streets, and possibly a few people with a chance to turn over a new leaf and go down the straight and narrow path of a legal life. I also must applaud the police for supporting this cause. 

Xu6YD8g.jpg

bqf7ehv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After returning to my offices and attempting to retrieve my vehicle from the garages, I found that the vehicle was either damaged, or possibly booby trapped causing it to explode in my face as I attempted to get in. This led to the awkward situation of an officer having to give CPR to my buttocks in an attempt to revive me, as can clearly be seen in this CCTV screencap.

cIwauDc.jpg

Thankfully the explosion cause no serious damage apart from hurting the pride of the officer who had to touch my bum. This was all nothing compared to what happened next, all of this action culminated at one single point in my time in office, one event so important that I feel it changed the entire dynamic of the island. 

Marmite is here.

Of all the policies I had made, this was the top priority. I had painted cars yellow to make the Island a brighter place, giving out hats to every one who didn't have a fedora of their own, and fed the homeless. None of that mattered to me truly. This was what I had rallied so hard for, this was the moment that I and the Miners had worked for, to get our beloved delicacy spread freely to everyone. 

This, we felt, was too important a resource to have sitting around in a market stall though, and we took it upon ourselves to buy the majority of the markets stock with the intention of keeping it safe. Where we thought, could we put 3 temptest trucks full of marmite so that it will be safe?

300Jtlk.jpg

The Treasury, it was so obvious. It was filled with all that worthless gold, when it could be filled with what is obviously the most valuable resource on the island, and it would be safe for certain. The police responded to the call of someone breaking into the vault, and I went out to meet them and explain the cause. They did not seem as enthusiastic about Marmite as we did for some reason, none the less I managed to talk him down to allowing us to store the Marmite there for the time being at least. He was concerned that we were attempting to take the trucks full of gold away for some reason, which perplexed me as this worthless metal had no value in comparison to the black gold we had stored in the vault, and he was set on searching my men for any bars they may have hidden on them. I reluctantly tried to explain that my security forces were hand selected from my most trusted men and Axolotl, and could be trusted, by my own word as Mayor. This did not turn out to be the case, as my security forces apparently had other ideas and turned on me, quickly taking myself and the negotiator prisoner in demand for hats, Marmite and also some gold. The last I remember the police stormed the building and I was shot to the neck by one of my former security forces. The police apparently took most of the traitorous security forces down, some were arrested, and only a small amount of gold was stolen. I was treated for my injuries and held for attempted robbery of the Treasury, for which I pleaded innocent and that my sole intention was for the security of the Marmite, for which the judge believed me. Only the second scandal of my term, I don't think I'm doing too badly.

The next night I was out drunkenly picking apples naked, as I often do once I've been kicked out of the Kavala Pub at closing/when they can no longer tolerate me, my only response is to attempt to mash apples into each other until I create cider, as is my understand as to how cider is made. 

Suddenly, lights flashed around me and I was surrounded by 2 Hunters and a squad of police. and taken back to the Kavala HQ

AJwgVQ9.jpg

They had word that as Mayor I was up to some devious plot, the word had leaked to them by one of my own men, someone high up in his chain of command to have such information obviously. I was led into the Kavala HQ interrogation room, across the table was a man in a Darth Vader mask, the man who had ratted me out obviously, and I had no way to find out who he was. I had to wait and see which plot it was they had discovered...

kQE6PZo.jpg

It wasn't quite what I had expected, it was explained that the rat had found a receipt for 100 rusty trombones, and that they knew what I was up. I had planned to make a rusty trombone monster to destroy the city. Now, this may seem bad, but given what 100 rusty trombones actually entails I was more than willing to agree to the charges of attempting to take over the city, better this than another sex scandal I'm thinking...

All in all, I had a lot of adventures in my week as Mayor, and was only involved in 3 scandals in my time in office. I'd consider that a high score until another Mayor decides to top it. But one thing became apparent in my time, the people are calling out for someone to bring them justice from the crime that is rampant in this city. The voices still haunt me, why don't the police do more to help us, I can't even make a living to feed my dog, so much torture and pain, so much Criiiiiimmmmeeeee. I knew I had to do something. I had to take this, into my own hands...

1WSiuka.jpg

Now, lets play a game called, what's my criiiimmmeeeeeeeee..

Well .. there is no Video Evidence of you NOT taking advantage of my naked and cucumbered body, Cutter!

Those were REAL tears at the Athira Police HQ and I am so happy that they helped me getting your weird Cucumber Rapist Bum into prison! 

But next to this: Hilarious day! Loved it soo much! Especially our little Car ride  :wub:  ..

Feel sorry for your Friends tho bwahahaha!

♥ Love you long time Babe!

Soon after we were being interviewed at the scene by Inspector Gazalad, who I'm quite sure was a wizard but I didn't care mention that to him, in fear of invoking his wizard wrath, but it may have all just been the small dose of heroin I had consumed before this all started.
My name being Mentioned in a post:

94f.png

It's not a recommend a player post but I'll take it<3

P.S: You did admit to eating a cucumber out of her anus xD so what was I to do? xD

Lots of fun that week. :)

Im quite happy I missed out on the raperide though ;-)

LOVE.

You watched some quality LOVE-making. ;)
Quality?.... From the front seat of the car it looked messy! :p

I had to get the mayor's leather seats steam cleaned by the ARAC because of the mess you both caused!

It was hilarious though. :lol:

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:   Awesome story! my best part is the police corruption :D

Back