What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Peaches are calling me elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
With the death of the AppleKing I have felt that my time on the island is nearing its end, I have no enemies, no nemesis to choose to be my new equal. But other lands call to me, other fruit kings to conquer! And so my dear ALUK I shall be continuing my adventures elsewhere! And one day when he who is the living embodiment of Apples arises I shall be there to greet him. To keep it short, due economical problems here at home I am forced to relinquish Internet for couple of weeks to get back on my feet, see yah soon ALUK and stay safe <3 don't do anything crazy! ( this was not written by my neighbours WI-Fi who I accidentally borrowed for the phone)

You could have been applying for a job, but instead you wrote on here.... Muppet.

Well.. look's like the peachmaster needs to work at KFC

Don't worry I'm sure @Mitch. will be there often.

But but but.. why...?

Wish you the best of luck. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll miss ya m8 you were one of the best....i'm actually cring....wish you best of luck...

:(  I'm sorry I had to die... All that time as each others nemesis', but now you're going I think I'll rather miss you. If I ever get a second coming and we cross paths, I'm taking you to lunch  :)

Stay Safe

AK

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye Zippey! I'll never forget the times we stole a minigun boat together, and the times I was playing under a different name and you recruited me for Peach Master Trainee. I'll miss you, hope you come back soon.

Nooo my beloved Peacherific brother! You will be missed, now i have no one to rage at... :(

No no no no no! Even tho your peach centred life is obviously a heretic life.. it gave us followers of the Apple King, rest his soul, a nemesis, a evil to blame for all that is wrong.. Who shall we blame now?

Good luck in getting back on your feet, hope to see you back soon!

You were a good guy and a good role player. Good luck Zippey hope you return soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back