What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Story Of Simon Adams.

Sikee Atric

Where to begin?

My name is Simon, I am 37 and only now, returning to my family home.... 

Before the troubles I was a fisherman, while my family was military based, my father retired from the  British Army the same year the island went independent, 2003.  He was serving with the defending British forces and fell in love with a local farmers' girl, so when he was demobbed he stayed and married her, giving up his nationality to become a true Altis citizen....  This is my stepmother, my father took custody of me when he split with my mother, who was incapable of caring for me.

My childhood was great and my father and stepmother had two more children, a brother and sister.  However, as we grew into adults the troubles began on Altis....  Our family farm was near Sofia, while I worked offshore as a local fisherman, and it was only a matter of time before we were targeted and forced to flee.  We were refugees and chose to escape the island while the situation stabilised.  We managed to use my fishing boat to escape, while my brother chose to stay in my small apartment in Molos.  It was only a few days later we found out the town was attacked by rebels and my apartment was swept of civilians in a meaningless attack....  My brothers' unmarked grave was found a few weeks later when British forces retook the town.

When the troubles ended, I decided to return to the island and rebuild the family farm in my brothers' honour.  At first I tried fishing again, but the island is so dangerous and the fishing grounds are patrolled by groups of rebels and pirates....  So I have taken to road hauling the resources from the mines and natural sources.  It is still very risky work and I have invested in a permit to defend myself, but the roads are just as unstable as the seas. Saving enough to rebuild the farm is so dangerous and right now I am working alone, that makes me an easy target.  However, the illegal resources are of no interest to me, the rebels that thrive off those resources took my brother from me.

Back