What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The time has come folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppa Pig

It's been a good run over the last couple of years and most of the times have been great even if there have been some sad moments but it is what it is at the end of the day...but I would like to say a word or two before drifting away into the sunset...

I find myself having recouped a good part of my health after all the shit I've been thru over the past 2 years and not having any time for RPUK anymore because I've got to life my life to its fullest because I've only got one to live and to be honest with you all I feel every day that I'm living on borrowed time and in the bottom of my heart my 4 kids are what keeps me going every day until death shall eventually arrive to chat shit like a hobo at Telos Fuel and take me away for a better life there after...( Death better have initiated or I''ll have to file a 2.2 report to God or @Wilco ) 🙂🙂🙂 

I've come to the realization that in 2 years, I fought and beat cancer twice, had 3 complete neck reconstructions from C2 to C7 and spent a grand total of 133 days in hospital, 96 of which as some of you remember without any feelings in my legs, but being a Pleb, well,  we do stuff like that 🙂🙂🙂 Then Corona in April for the wife and I, and that was the tipping point in life for us and once we made it out of it barely alive we talked for 5 hours and made the decision to move the whole family to my wife's native country which most of you all know is Japan. Well it's going down in 3 weeks from today and I'm actually looking forward to the change in life and should I die well I cant think of a better place for all my family to be other than in Japan with all the family that is there.

I've come across some very good peoples here in the RPUK community and I will never forget most of you and I would like to thank at the same time the founders of this community because over time and hardships a lot of people were there for me in some of my darkest moments in life and I could never thank them enough for the time, listening and most of all the compassion shown to me thru the ordeals as they lined themselves up one after an other non stop....As the Plebs say: You re-gear and go again and never complain....I never complained but was able to talk often on TS and just vent...Let it all out and some times in the face of death like in the hospital during the holidays of 2019 just simply cry and have someone to talk to like it was the case and it at the time saved my life because when shit is rough you never have enough friends to be there for you but thru RPUK I was able to find the help I needed to get thru the ruff and scary times...

I spent a majority of my time here in the NHS & The Plebs with 2 tours of Poseidon and have nothing but good memories with most of you although there were a few motherfucker moments with some of you Altis Cops but at the end of the day,  life in a game and RPUK is not like the ass of a baboon, it's not always pink 🙂

Thank you all for everything you've done for me during my time here in RPUK because I don't think I would have made it without you guys and I will forever be grateful for all the kindness shown to me over time.

Much love,

Dat xxx

Holy shit medic man

Take care man, hope all goes well with your health and the move.

Stay in touch man

Once a pleb always a pleb ❤

Ahhhh, glad to see you are feeling better and focusing on family.
I hope you'll like Japan and enjoy it there, best of luck to you!
The heeebs will miss ya 😄

A big loss for us Dat but having spoken to you throughout the rollercoaster of health issues I'm so glad you're coming out the other side - and it's great news about the move, I hope it goes well (you better send some cool photos from Japan!)

It's certainly been an interesting few years trying to keep you out of too much NHS trouble 😛  - but I really hope we see you around in the future.

Stay in touch and as per usual, drop me a message whenever you need. ❤️

Bye dat you absolute legend!

Next time I see the Canadiens getting smashed I'll have a extra large puff for you, good luck with everything bro. Peeeeeace! 

Well that’s a shock, take it easy mate hopefully the move goes through with no issues.

Have a happy and healthy life & enjoy the time with the kids & the family. I wish you all the best for the future, take care! ❤️

All the best for the future Dat!

Hope the move goes well and you and your family stay safe! 

Take it easy Medic, I hope everything goes well with the move!

Make sure to pop us a message on discord every now and then to let us know how you're doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back