What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TheUcas Setup

TheUcas

35jh7ux.jpg

Computer

Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77

CPU: i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz (NH-D14)

GPU: Asus GTX 670 DCII

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1600MHz

SSD: Samsung 830 128GB

HDD: Samsung 1TB, Hitachi 1TB, Seagate 300GB

PSU: Corsair AX 850W

Case: Fractal Design Define R4

Gear

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450HM & 1 32" LG TV

Keyboard: Ducky Shine II MX Red Switches

Mouse: Qpad 5K

Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK

Speakers: Logitech Z623

Headset: Razer Piranha (Wouldn't recommend)

Very nice :)

Was going to make a pun about the ucas system over here in england; however considering you are from sweden i feel like i would be wasting time :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
UCAS is the NGO that organizes university applications and placements in the UK. I always think the same when I see your name too :)  

Thx for the clarification on that unconnected.

Doesn't matter how much i play around with the settings i get around 20-30 FPS with low/very-high settings.

mental haha I used to have it the other way around but the texture of the logo is different. So everytime I drag my mouse over the logo it gets weird...

Thx for the clarification on that unconnected.

Doesn't matter how much i play around with the settings i get around 20-30 FPS with low/very-high settings.

mental haha I used to have it the other way around but the texture of the logo is different. So everytime I drag my mouse over the logo it gets weird...
I have the same mousepad, I'm sure a lot of others have it too. Since it is very popular, and I've never once had the problem where I drag my mouse over the logo :eek:

You know having more screens eats FPS, i remove the one extra i have when i play, Gimming me around 5 fps more :)

But nice rig, you could maybe OC your CPU to 3.8-4 with the standart cooler. Would also give you better fps :)

Well fuck, i have 4 screens.....

But I set nvidia to single monitor performance for arma3 so don't see any frame loss. :)

Thanks and yeah I've been thinking about OC my CPU but never got around to do it.

Back