What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thinking of jumping back in to ALUK

Richmond12

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Hey all I played on this server a few years back for quite some time. Long story short i joined Police and quickly made my way to academy which I loved. Unfortunately I was extremely busy at that time in my life and fell out the community.

I'm thinking of re-joining with a friend whom I told the server about. Possible as police after a while as that's the funniest I think in terms of RP.

Question is it worth jumping back in? 

Is the Server still Busy ?

Is the Server still the same in terms of RP rules as it was 3 odd years ago ? 

question is it worth jumping back in?  - Sure

Is the Server still Busy ? - Not as much as it was a few months ago but still very busy

Is the Server still the same in terms of RP rules as it was 3 odd years ago ?   Rules yes. RP no. Rp has declined quite abit due to gangs and police playing to win and not Rping characters and playing themselves. The RP is still better than 99% of public servers you will find and some whitelisted ones. But some real changes need to be made

Hey @Richmond12

A couple of those questions can be subjective given experiences will differ. I'd suggest just hopping on for a few evenings, see how you enjoy it, and make your own mind up. Not much investment required.

Hopefully see you on there soon!

Echoing Hugh, there is no definitive answers to those questions but I agree the best way to find out would be to give it a go a couple of times, try as many avenues as you can find, and determine if you like anything you have found and decide for yourself. 

Although there are a couple of things I would add to Hugh's comment, from what I understand you last played on Arma, GTA is a very different experience than a lot of us were used to on Arma and I would say what experience you prefer comes down to the type of player you are, in my opinion, I have found GTA so much better for roleplaying and so many unique scenarios over my time playing that simply could not exist on Arma.

However it is not just the game that has changed, for example, the Police are completely different from the Police on Arma in every way, the community is ever-evolving and likely different from years ago, a lot has changed. If you are looking for the same experience you had on Arma I would say that is not what you will find. 

Be open-minded and explore new experiences, hope you enjoy what you find!

Thanks for all the responses guys I will be coming on to the server over the coming week hopefully look into getting into police i did get accepted for my interview but didn't attend perhaps you gents could help me on TS/Discord ?  ++

Kind Regards,

Echoing Hugh, there is no definitive answers to those questions but I agree the best way to find out would be to give it a go a couple of times, try as many avenues as you can find, and determine if you like anything you have found and decide for yourself. 

Although there are a couple of things I would add to Hugh's comment, from what I understand you last played on Arma, GTA is a very different experience than a lot of us were used to on Arma and I would say what experience you prefer comes down to the type of player you are, in my opinion, I have found GTA so much better for roleplaying and so many unique scenarios over my time playing that simply could not exist on Arma.

However it is not just the game that has changed, for example, the Police are completely different from the Police on Arma in every way, the community is ever-evolving and likely different from years ago, a lot has changed. If you are looking for the same experience you had on Arma I would say that is not what you will find. 

Be open-minded and explore new experiences, hope you enjoy what you find!

All I can do is hop on and give it a bash see how it goes. 🙂 see you you there soon 🙂 

Back