What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

This happens way too often, Cheers Brother Kantsler !!

Khybre

Vdm is seemingly becoming more of a problem especially at cash-points and garages. today i have been vdm'd twice.. first time for 1k. 

i believe we should have a name and shame area (only if you have valid video proof) to help speed up the banning process. 

That might deter people a little bit more. 

Here's my experience 3 mins after i logged in .

Brother Kantsler VDM

Last few days have been a pain in the arse for it mate...there was an area for name and shaming but I assume they took it off because it just created "noise" and arguments...i'd still do exactly what you've done though - post a vid here. 

Little wankers.

Name shame shoot & on sight I.M.O!

RP it by telling these idiots that we on this forum will not stand for this & for their crimes against Serious Role-play they are sentenced to death.

I have started a list:-

• Friendly Bear
  • Dingle Berry
  • Brother Kanstler

Last edited by a moderator:
Add Ragar too.

And video links, just in case someone starts shouting that I'm slandering him:

Would those all be bannable offences? 
Yes. I would kindly like to refer you to my guide.

Sadly people apparently don't understand the point of this mod and think this is GTA meets Wasteland.

I agree... punishment should fit the crime. 

We're all loyal server players and forum members, some with disdain for each others clans, but there should be a shit list for shoot on sight arseholes who slip through the ban hammer net. 

These cock ends should be openly available to KOS... With an accompanying message that VDM is a crime and shall be treated as such. IMO. 

Back