What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Time to shake hands

MrRabbit

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Near the misty mountains, not far from Kavala, is the home of a old Police Veteran and Gang Leader; Scott.

Scott was a Norwegian stubborn lad that served under the wings of @Neo; @Slikky, @Snape, @Vacatio and @Ciaran a while back, but after he's resignment from the APD and he's time as Gang Leader for the wellknown "Scandinavian Task Force", Scott was taken hostage by a foul group called "The Swedish Mafia Convoy", known as; TSMW..

Scott were held in a unknown location for many hours, days, weeks and months. He's family, friends and ex-collegues couldnt find Scott wherever they looked. He had just wanished. Rumors said he was obducted by foreign alien forces near the salt lands up east, some said he had been brutally murdered by the feared Pro La Fam, and someone said he never came back from a gold hunt out on the sea's.

However, a note was found by a local fisherman up north, who took it to the chief inspector of Kavala, Where it looked like this;

Dear Jack. If you read this, It means something have happened to me, and I will not be able to say this to you face2face, but I want you to know, that Im doing all fine!!

At this very time, Im with this lovely group of ladies, The "Naked Peaches of Stratis"! Damn boy, you should see this. They have peaches as far as my eyes can see, even with milk inside!!! Its as if my dreams came truth!

Now, I guess you wonder why the bananas I havent called you, nor gave you any headsups that Im doing fine, but seriously, would you grab a phone, when 12 Greek Ladies treats you as their only god, fighting to be the one right next to you on the pillow, worshipping you as the holy spirit himself!???

I've been this "god" for nearly 4 months now, and Im starting to be bored. Im not the young boy that I was the last time you saw me. I've grown beard and have a tiny bigger bum.. First they said I looked like "Kim Kardashian" due to my back end, then after experiece with my rage on the matress, I've gotten this wierd but awesome name, they have babtised me as; "Mr.Rabbit".

How cool isnt that!?!  I mean, Mr.Rabbit! haha, I always told you Im a beast, but you wouldnt listen!!

Anyways, after you took your time reading through this, I most likely managed to arrive on the Island again, most certainly in the gang of STF again. Come by and say hello to me! I still live in the basement of your ex gf. Høhø.

Kisses from Scott aka Mr.Rabbit

Rumors flew around, that Scott was back, but now as Mr.Rabbit. Old collegues snapped their hands, some smiled and looked forward to meet him again, and some even said they didnt remember him..

You will find Mr.Rabbit in the skies, floating in he's brand new M9 - Hummingbird, or patrolling the MSR in he's brand new Hatchback sport, with Twin Turbo exhaust and carbon hood!

Until then, Stay safe, and its good to be back!!

Signed

Scott / Mr.Rabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
Back