What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tire Nutz 2.0 features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Before I start I want to say that We at Tire Nutz are very grateful to the work that the Dev/Staff Team have done for us so far. The suggestions that I have today are some little Features that Tire Nutz could improve on small things to get things running a little easier.

Brief Summary: Some Small but effective changes to Tire Nutz

• Lights to the Exterior of the shop & on the Roof
  • See through windows at the reception to see in and out
  • Remove Floating Signs on the Exterior
  • ATM within Reception & Change Reception Furniture to some Couches  
  • Remove the Cardboard boxes that sit outside the reception door
  • Add some wall art to the main wall (Idea could be some car graphics or Main Gang logos)
  • Add some Furniture outside in the chill area for people to sit & maybe a shop ad on the wall behind it
  • Add a Shop ad at the top of the shop 
  • Add some exterior bollards that we can control to put up and down
  • Add some more Life to the interior Shop walls (Idea more flags and some Staff Pictures/shop pictures)

Detailed Suggestion: 

Add some Exterior Lights to the shop for the night due to the dark nights we have.
Below are some Idea spots we think that might be suitable for them.

w3Obhsb.png

Some see through windows to see in and out of the Shop reception on both back and side of the shop.

ryP1YFK.png

YBjF7dq.png

Remove the floating signs that sit above the shop area that are not attached to anything.

aSSqZB3.png

Add a ATM for customer to have the ability to pay more often in cash at the shop and some more styled up Furniture within the reception floor. Ex: Sofa's

FlMH4Fz.png

Remove the 2 annoying carboard boxes that sit out side the door and some wall Art to add some more Life to the shop walls, If possible I am able to help with this if allowed for the wall art.

WKmcp5v.png

Add some exterior Furniture for staff and customer to sit and relax while the shop is not busy & a Shop ad  Behind the Chill area and on the shop roof
pYgIvMV.png

WJTLMlr.png

Add some Controllable Bollards around the shop Exterior area so we can lift them up during events or busy times to stop rammers or Idiots driving there cars into the shop.

PHO4Z8M.png

Add some Life to the interior walls of the shop, some ideas that we came up with are, some more flags on the wall (Scotland Flag for sure 🙂) and maybe replace the photo frames with some Pictures of some of the staff and pictures of the shop. I can provide these photos if needed.

mUNqjkZ.png

2lVY104.png

The Pros: 

Brings more life to the shop
makes the shop more appealing to the naked eye
Bollards to stop crackheads
Chill out spot to bring more social gathering to the shop as it's a community area 
Better Furniture to make the Office more welcoming and cozier

The Cons:

Dev work and Dev work (Sorry 🙂 ) 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
No

+1 

From experience of working at Tire Nutz, the position of the shop makes it very vunerable. The retractable bollards would go a long way, it is a daily occurance for someone to plow into a mechanic shop. 

P.s You cant remove Miguel's titty pics from the pit, thats the heart of TN

+1 Tire Nutz is a great place would really benefit their RP if this was added.

I must say TireNutz are a great group of people who love to interact in general, choosing RP over in game items. For that I feel like it’s almost a necessity for me to give this a +1!

Implemented - Not all features, but most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back