What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tokei & Moonkin (Rejected - Lack Of Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Not American
Name of player your reporting (ingame name):
Tokei and Moonkin
Description of what happened:
Two player, by the name of Tokei and Moonkin, saw me in my HEMT in Neochori and shot me, they then stole my truck with the drugs. Their protest is that I drove away, I was in a hemt, If I drove away, they could do nothing. Also They stood infront of my truck (as that is the only way to shoot me out of it) and shot me, I could not have tried to run as If I moved at all they would have died (and that would be VDM).

Since it all happend in the space of two seconds, I could not record it.

In the rules it states that in a robbery, the person being robbed must fully understand what is happening, they said something from a distence in direct (since they were so far away and the quality of the mic, I could not understand) I made no attempt to escape, my engine was off, even then they lock picked after, I saw my engine was off, so It was impossible that I could have drove off (or attempted too).

Also in the rules it states that robberies in green areas (which neochori is) must be role played fully.

It was not as I was shot within two seconds of even seeing or hearing them and their mumbling mic quality.

I have now lost 1.08 mil in cocaine (which was on me and the truck) and my HEMT which I am sure they are going to bring to the chop shop.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
  yes
Value of item/money lost: 
1.08 mil

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

this happend in a space of three seconds, I diddn't have time to record anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Without video evidence it would be hard to prove, but at least they did try to contact you whether it be poor quality mic or not, if they just said you have 5 seconds to get out of the truck and you just sat there, you would be shot

its still classed as RP and you failed to respond

AR Delta dont cry please we gave you a lot of time to get out of the vehicle + everyone says our mic are good quality and then u tried to run away so we shoot you.

For the record you will not be compensated for the coke as there is no proof that you actually would have processed it without being stopped by police etc

I was not away of any RP being initiated until a second before being shot, it says that I have four minutes before taking the shot within city limits, either by text or whatever. My engine was off, both when they shot me and when I came back to claim RDM

AR Delta dont cry please we gave you a lot of time to get out of the vehicle + everyone says our mic are good quality and then u tried to run away so we shoot you.

BS you RDM'd me 3 times, Think i have a video too, no sound from you at all, second floor building opposite car shop, and opened fire.

then whilst I was talking to CNC you kileld me again, no roleplay.

GG's

The same two people just RDMed us in kavala by the drug dealer, open firing on us for no reason in or out of RP, we lost about 200k worth of drugs and 300k worth of guns. Please ban these imabciles. They are ruining the game. They meta gamed by joining our gang, finding our location, left, then camped the trader.

hey guys i really wish i an admin can really join this arguement. today i got killed by those guys again (rdm) tokie thinks that he can rdm anyone that have a wep simply because he is a rebel. he killed me while saying get down on the ground and i actually died when i was on the ground ( he basically gave orders while shooting on me thinking he is rp ) i tried to solve this with him and just give me my orca and go but he decided to sell all the coke in it and kill me again even when i ddnt have my wep. then his frnd moonkin decided to shoot me on my 3rd spawn just bcz he asked me to get down on the ground and left me to shoot random people. when i got up bcz he left he decided to come back and shoot me. am sorry for nnot using the template but those people should get a ban. btw they killed 1 guy b4 they killed me 3 times and killed 1 after i died.

i lost 1 mill + worth of gear and drugs. tbh its getting annoyin how people rdm and simply make u lose most of ure money just because they did not read the rules. 

please admins reply to this thread cz we need to see ure point of view :)

Wtf, we say you: get on the ground, but u then look to me with gun and then i start shoot u, because u don't do what we say! :) And get video next time :)

Wtf, we say you: get on the ground, but u then look to me with gun and then i start shoot u, because u don't do what we say! :) And get video next time :)
1st of all u killed me when i was on the ground. 2nd of all as i sed u were asking me to get down on the ground while u were shooting at me . i pressed z but i was already dead. u called me again and asked me to get down on the ground then instantly shot me on the head without giving me time to do what u asked me to do. u also said that u can shoot any1 with wep on sight since u are a rebel.

Because you are cool without video, but video says everything so stfu man.

Also. 4 already said that u are rdming in kavala. cops said that and the admin should read it to serve justice. Dude u are so famous u got lots of posts about u,

i did and i hope you get banned ... your comments looks like you think you are some smart **s... you got many reports for RDM this is only the last of them.
i hope this will be his last reports for him and then he get banned. he should take his trash rp somewhere else.

Without video evidence I am afraid nothing can come of this. Tokei is already being banned so Moonkin is on a final warning. Locking topic, Neo please re-open if you post the video, or anyone else please PM me and I will re-open so more evidence can be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back