What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tom Heeves (Cherry) - Stuart Barker - Pineapple, Lemon

Anonymous Monkey

GDPR Removed
The Roleplay in the situation with fruits was SO GOOD.

Especially thank you to Tom Heeves from Vagos. I was really impressed considering vagos were put in prison for life due to below standard RP. For a OCG member to play the server and RP in a friendly way with "new players/new characters" is very promising for the server.

Thanks to all the cops that dealt with us too. Was a lot of fun.

Got to agree on this one - Tom was a pleasure to deal with tonight! 

*Although next time if trying to hide who you are, maybe don't shout "Oh Hi Chris" when I walk in ahahaha*

Was really fun all the fruit we got up to a fair bit last night surprised we didn't get caught a lot earlier hahah, im glad with how the night turned out was fun for everyone especially when we was hiding in the mule after a police chase with a trojan unit. Every time a officer opened the door we would just shout our certain fruit xD. 

To all the officers that dealt with me last night was amazing i know i was a bit of a pain not saying my name for ages but i was cherry 🙂 and to the paramedic that helped me take my mask off that was amazing rp.

Back