What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban request from velten

Status
Not open for further replies.

byVELTEN

Shit never thought id be making one of these requests but here i go.

So what happened was, the people i was playing with told me my mohawk was starting up and that someone was stealing it, i was on the road leading up to it, and i thought "i'm gonna ram the side to break it(not blow it up, damage it so he couldn't take it and steal it) ", so i did and my helicopter blew up killing me and the guy who tried to steal it, which wasn't my intention but that is what happened, i am sorry for VDM'ing a player, i made the decision to try and damage my heli in the heat of the moment, again i am sorry it was not my intention to blow up my heli and kill him i was trying to damage it so he couldn't steal it, but this is not what happened so i apologize for VDM'ing.

Regards, VELTEN

Until/if this is approved, I'm throwing a mutiny and taking leadership.

Stopping someone from stealing your chopper shouldn't have got you banned, regardless of the means you used. Particularly considering the situation and your otherwise good reputation. Since you had no gun at the time too, I can't see what other method you personally could have used. 

Just my 2 pence.

Stopping someone from stealing your chopper shouldn't have got you banned, regardless of the means you used. Particularly considering the situation and your otherwise good reputation. Since you had no gun at the time too, I can't see what other method you personally could have used. 

Just my 2 pence.
So you think VDM is acceptable ?

So you think VDM is acceptable ?
In the right context, maybe it shouldn't be called vdm if it's in retaliation to an already initiated attack and theft of property? 

In the right context, maybe it shouldn't be called vdm if it's in retaliation to an already initiated attack and theft of property? 
VDM is strictly only allowed in the redzone, if you think that is acceptable then its time you found a wasteland server.

Shit never thought id be making one of these requests but here i go.

So what happened was, the people i was playing with told me my mohawk was starting up and that someone was stealing it, i was on the road leading up to it, and i thought "i'm gonna ram the side to break it(not blow it up, damage it so he couldn't take it and steal it) ", so i did and my helicopter blew up killing me and the guy who tried to steal it, which wasn't my intention but that is what happened, i am sorry for VDM'ing a player, i made the decision to try and damage my heli in the heat of the moment, again i am sorry it was not my intention to blow up my heli and kill him i was trying to damage it so he couldn't steal it, but this is not what happened so i apologize for VDM'ing.

Regards, VELTEN
Velten you fucked up good and proper on this one, there was no attempt to slow down in fact you drove straight into that chopper with the one purpose in mind of VDM.

In terms of the chopper its been deleted from your garage.

In regards to your unban request, I am going to sleep on it.

VDM is strictly only allowed in the redzone, if you think that is acceptable then its time you found a wasteland server.
That's not really what I said, I don't think its that black and white is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not really what I said, I don't think its that black and white is all.
Its always been black and white here - VDM is bannable, please stop hijacking someone else's unban request.

Velten you fucked up good and proper on this one, there was no attempt to slow down in fact you drove straight into that chopper with the one purpose in mind of VDM.

In terms of the chopper its been deleted from your garage.

In regards to your unban request, I am going to sleep on it.
If my intention was to blow it up i would have owned up to it and taken the consequences as a man, but my intent was not blow it up but rather damage it, i didn't slow down because i was going up a hill and you had almost taken off so i tried to ram the side of the heli.

Here is my perspective of it, and yes when i got closer to it i realized that i was going very fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xax9MB7-l1w

I expected that to be gone from my garage when it exploded, that's why i wrote "fuck my heli" in side.

Thank you, that is all i ask

Thankyou VELTEN for showing the video.

Just to clear it up it is a clear VDM even if you just damaged the chopper.

I will unban you now but please stick to the rules.

Right i was under the impression that VDM stands for "Vehicle Deathmatch". Quote "Deathmatch", You need to kill the person with the vehicle for it to be classed as VDM. In this case it was VDM with the offroader in the video

Just to clear up, does VDM mean: 

Vehicle deathmatch  or vehicle damage match ? 

Last edited:
No problem. 

Yea, sadly it blew up and i effectively VDM'ed you, like i said in my original post.

Thank you, i will keep following them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back