What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban request

I was walking around a cop car he told me to get away and i started typing to a friend and he banned me, Because i was typing so i couldnt move away could u please appeal my ban as i really like the server I am sorry

In game name : FalconPunch

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's interesting. I don't remember you stopping to type, you were running around all the time.

So, just for clarification, before people wonder why I ban for "running around cops":

This is a roleplaying server and we want people to roleplay. 50% of the players will start running around cops when we ask them to step away from a crimescene. Why do you think there are police lines at crimescenes? We don't have that in the game so we ask everyone to step away. But like I said, 50% start to run around the cops, looking in their bags / cars, voicespamming and so on. Evne without that, it's just annoying as fuck and (the most important reason) there is no roleplay reason to do that.

"I am an insane person" is the 100% "roleplay excuse" for people who just wanna do shit on the server. We don't accept that and you would have known that by checking our general rules. 

# Denied

I'm sorry I did not know it was a crime scene can u please unbann me I have done nothing else wrong on the server I haven't gotten into trouble before on your server this is my first time I love your server can you please unban me as I am truly sorry for what I have done and I can promise you I won't do it again

Sorry my game must have glitches or something because the crimescence line never came up for me and I never

Looked into ur bag or car or anything I am truly sorry for what I have done

When I told you to leave you were whispering "Falcon Punch" all the time. No, I won't unban you mate.

Asdrubael, Any chance you could give the guy a chance? He's my friend and yeah he is a bit of an idiot sometimes.. well most of the time but ill keep him in order and be on TS all the time with him making sure he doesnt do stupid things. He didnt realise it was such a serious server but ill get him in the right mind I promise. Any chance you could make it a non permanent ban? As this is the only really good server with good ping to UK/Ireland.

Back