What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unable to transfer taxis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Rozier

Steam ID: 76561199468244772

Character ID: 86636

When did this happen: 01/27/24

Summary: Unable to transfer taxis

Full Description:

Currently, you are unable to transfer the vehicle solely named as 'taxi'; I haven't tried other types yet. I can only assume this is a bug, as it never states anywhere when purchasing the taxi that it cannot be transferred. When attempting to transfer the car, it states, "Person does not have the required skill to drive this vehicle!" This further supports my assumption that this is a 'bug,' as the person we were trying to send it to was at a high enough level, specifically level 6, which is also the required level to purchase the car and to engage in taxi work with that specific taxi. If this is not a bug but rather something implemented to prevent these taxis from being sold from one player to another, then I believe there should be a message to avoid any pointless purchases.

Images / Video's
https://i.gyazo.com/f8db85170e8b755c99c6eacc934206cb.png

Hello, The person you are selling the vehicle to requires the skill to purchase the car from the job before they can buy it from you.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back