What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unable to unlock/lock the bollards at MRPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Wyatt

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Steam ID: 76561198832050641

Character ID: 93301

When did this happen: 11/30/23

Summary: Unable to unlock/lock the bollards at MRPS

Full Description:
For the past couple of weeks I've been unable to unlock or lock the bollards at the front of MRPS and have had to rely on other officers to open them for me. I have no issue unlocking the garage doors at MRPS or the rear gate. Others have also commented that the bollards are quite difficult to use. I've had my police whitelisting completely removed and then given back to me in order to troubleshoot this issue - no change. This issue exists for both sets of bollards and if I try to open them from both sides (entering or leaving).

Images / Video's

Whilst difficult to use (and certainly in need of changing), you can unlock them if you angle your camera down, level with the bollards and press E, like this:

raw

You do not need to angle your camera as there is an additional zone for each set of bollards which helps players trigger them.

Appreciate the replies but trying various camera angles does not work neither does varying my position in relation to the bollards. I've even got out of a car and attempted to open both sets of bollards from both sides whilst on foot and nothing works.

I've figured out what was wrong. Turns out opening the bollards uses a different keybind setting to doors/gates etc where you're prompted to use the "E" button. I'm not in game and can't remember what it is exactly I changed but I'll figure it out later and add it to this thread so that others can benefit.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back